Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CELEB SIGHTINGS AT CLUB STORIES....

Corey Feldman, 12 noon on a sunday, at Twilo. JR was playing some slow ass end-of-the-night mariah carey vocal, I dont think it even had a beat. With this in the background, Corey Feldman, 80's child star and recently seen in the bomb 'Bordello of Blood,' was jumping up and down like a maniac, head-banging, writhing like some kind of drug-addled lunatic. Good times...

JB

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freddie prinze jr. at chaos

ashton kutcher at lOT61

henry winkler at chaos yup "THE FONZ"

Leo at Life

oh yeah and i kinda spilled my drink on LL cool Jay. at the Oz premeire, he did not seem to mind at all.

P Diddy @ China Club w/ lil KIM & Mase

Chuck Noblock @ SF

the Kid that played Cologino @ SF & China

Dereck Bell @ EXIT trin to Pimp the girls i was with...LOL that was funny

o and Justine Timberlake @ Exit....I think it was him...

Busta Rymes @ Tunnel too

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

i saw carmen san diego sucking waldo's dick while he was taking some bumps to the head at sound factory

or was that on nickolodean?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

well i seen ICE-T doing lines in one of the vip rooms in a club then my friends gave him a X so we all chilled be4 we left they talk his head that he always has with him ooo well ice-t get a nw one it on ebay now goin for $2.000 : )

Not that she is really "famous", but last January for PVD at Twilo my friends and I were all standing in the middle of the dance floor dancing. All of a sudden i look in front of me and Ruthie from the Real World Hawaii was dancing in our circle. She was all fuct up on something. She also tried to hook up with my friend (yes, a girl). Ruthie didnt seem to wanna make a big scene about it, but she was cool. But, she definitely isn't just a drunk like she portrayed herself on national TV....that's all I have to say about that.

IVE SEEN RUPAUL AT EXPO

LOST BOYZ AT PALLADIUM

THE WAAZUP BUDWEISER GUYS AT NEPTUNES IN HAMPTONS

THE KID THAT PLAYED CEE (CALOGERO) IN THE BRONX TALE AT OHM HE WAS A CRACKED OUT AND WAS TELLN SOME GIRL THAT HE IS ON THE SOPRANOS AND HE SHOT CHRISTOPHER. THEN THE NEXT WEEK I WATCHED THE SOPRANOS AND HE GOT WACKED HAHAHHAHA

------------------

THERE AINT NO GUEST LIST TONIGHT BITCH!

The coolest celebrity in my opinion that I ever saw in a club would have to be Stone Phillips from NBC news. I saw him in a club downtown, don't remember which one. I just know it was the best night of my life because I got to meet him.

It was like 5:30 and I was on line for Tunnel Halloween back in 97 and Old Dirty Bastard was on line in front of me.

The funny thing about it was that he could have just walked right in, but he was probably all f'd up so he didn't realize it.

My friend had a celeb sighting at Cheetah one night...He saw Janet Jackson and Jay-Z all in the same night. Janet was surrounded with her bodyguards and with her girls hanging out and Jay-Z was big p1mpin'.

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! :)...

OH I FORGOT I SAW DERK JETER AT EXPOS HE WAS SURROUNDED BY BODYGUARDS AND WAS JUST STANDING THERE LIKE A MORON TIL SOME KIDS STARTED CALL HIM A NAMES AND THEN HE BOUNCED WHAT A HERB

------------------

THERE AINT NO GUEST LIST TONIGHT BITCH!

I saw Trent Reznor at Limelight in '94.

Richard Bay (remember him?) was at Limelight every week back then.

Mariah Carey at Tunnel.

The kid that got whacked in Sopranos (Mathew Bevollaqua) at OHM.

Ru Paul at Expo. He (she) pulled up in a stretch Jag.

Dennis Rodman at World (see my above post)

Leo DeCaprio at Tunnel.

Ummm... I think that's all for the clubs.

I saw Everlast smokin' a J waiting for the PATH train.

I sat down drunk as hell and started bullshitting with Ethan Hawke at a pizza place in the village.

Saw William Baldwin at a Yankee Game.

Got him to sign my ticket.

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the second week of world; the place was not that packed but Dennis Rodman, Damon Wayans were in the VIP room chilling.

Damon had sunglasses and some hat; It looked like he did not want to be seen. but Dennis did not care to be seeing and he cool but his body guards where an ass.

Also i personally met Tori Spelling few years ago, she was coming out of Scores (strip club)and she told me that she was going to Howard Stern show, she was really nice and friendly.

Not to forget, i was on stage once with the singer (Amber) and she gave me her picture.

And last week i was in small club here in CT and Jana (more then life) was performing).

[This message has been edited by djfabioc (edited 10-10-2000).]

Originally posted by lolly:

Not that she is really "famous", but last January for PVD at Twilo my friends and I were all standing in the middle of the dance floor dancing. All of a sudden i look in front of me and Ruthie from the Real World Hawaii was dancing in our circle. She was all fuct up on something. She also tried to hook up with my friend (yes, a girl). Ruthie didnt seem to wanna make a big scene about it, but she was cool. But, she definitely isn't just a drunk like she portrayed herself on national TV....that's all I have to say about that.

I saw Ruthie all drunk with another girl down the shore over the summer, she was at Bermuda Club, she had asked me for a light & when I said I didn't have one, she gave me an attitude. She's busted as all hell too.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

I saw her at the cleavlander in Miami and she was wasted. She was pretending to hump a tree. Real classy, I know. She was way drunker than the rest of her crew.

Originally posted by lolly:

Archived