Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would you do in this situation?

JonStephen

Originally posted by replicorexxx

a) nonchalantly take a coat similar to yours and walk out with it

Do as the bible says, Do onto others as they have done to you.

Its do unto others, as others would have done unto you or something.

But i think you can figure out that it means you should do to others as you would want done unto you. IE treat others as you want to be treated.

Clearly, it does not mean to do others as was done to you IE which means IF someone steals from you, then its ok to steal from someone else

Bottom line, if some classess scumbag was low enough to steal my jacket, why would i want to be as low as that person? Integrity, self respect, etc......

I am many things, allot of which are bad, but i am not a thief. People who are thiefs are pieces of shit.

Instead of theft, engage in the so called victimless crimes such as i do. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

People who are thiefs are pieces of shit.

Agreed. I loathe people that steal. Add to that, an eye for an eye makes the world blind. Suck it up that you were either too dumb or have too much trust in people, go home cold and take it as a lesson for next time.

Originally posted by bullseye

if you were with some friends, they should have kept an eye on your jacket, or if you were by yourself, your stupid for leaving it there.

And the girl that wears a short cut skirt to a bar deserves to get raped.

and the person that walks down the street with their purse held out wide & gets it snatched away, should have known better.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Please do not displace the heinousness of the acts, with the ignorance of the victims. Having no "street smarts" is not a crime...

The blame for theft belongs one place & one place only (the theif)

Originally posted by marcid21

if anyone already post this...forgive me...but...

Jon...anything you wanna tell us?

lmao.....I never said I took the jacket. In fact, I never said anything, I just posed the question

but since you ask, I was hanging out in Astoria Saturday at Cavo and MCGuiness and I'm more partial to a black jacket, not blue

Originally posted by djjonstephen

lmao.....I never said I took the jacket. In fact, I never said anything, I just posed the question

but since you ask, I was hanging out in Astoria Saturday at Cavo and MCGuiness and I'm more partial to a black jacket, not blue

i know u didn't take it....:laugh2: . . . .just funny that this thread was linked to NB.