Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What girl gets thier ass kissed the most on here?

tommyarmani

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I nominate bigdawgshane & calvinlicous

They got the centerfold in this months "Cops and Cocks" Magazine...

On a side note.. Smoksum also made a pass at myself and Kaydup and said he wanted to "meat-up" w/ us when he comes to Boston.. This guys a total slut. :laugh:

Please read below... this is completely pathetic. I wont mention the name of who replied to her thread, but look at her thread & then his reply......

YUCK!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------

Re: Attn: All My Haters!!

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

n/m carry on....PMSing hardcore lol

Thank you that is all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one of these days you should share these pm's with us, i'm curious as to which faggots diss you in this forum, but secretly worship you through pm's. btw, you have my support for putting up with the crap every now and then and still keep smiling.

Same guy, different girl

-----------------------------------------

linabina

*~tEmPtReSs~*

i rule

lol so i had to write a paper in my intimate relationships class... evaluating my own relationship while incorporating major concepts that we learned in class...

It ended up being 17 pages... i was quite proud of my work and couldnt wait to get it back...

i got it back today.... and got 100%

i dont mind putting in tons of hours of work as long as it pays off... plus that was the easiest paper ive ever had to write in my life.. im all about the relationship stuff (hence my major/specialization) but yea... if u ever have the opportunity to take a class on close relationships, i highly recommend taking it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

12-11-2003 04:07 PM

congrats, obviously you found that topic you can go on and on and on about

Same guy, different girl

-----------------------------------------

linabina

*~tEmPtReSs~*

i rule

lol so i had to write a paper in my intimate relationships class... evaluating my own relationship while incorporating major concepts that we learned in class...

It ended up being 17 pages... i was quite proud of my work and couldnt wait to get it back...

i got it back today.... and got 100%

i dont mind putting in tons of hours of work as long as it pays off... plus that was the easiest paper ive ever had to write in my life.. im all about the relationship stuff (hence my major/specialization) but yea... if u ever have the opportunity to take a class on close relationships, i highly recommend taking it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

12-11-2003 04:07 PM

congrats, obviously you found that topic you can go on and on and on about

LOL how is that ass kissing if someone congratulates me on a grade i got?!?!?! lol is it that hard to believe that some people may actually care????????????????

:werd: i take that back lol

Lina, i am not cruel & am glad you got a good grade. That is just me. The guy who paid you a generic compliment for your A paper is a total phoney.

Bottom line, If he was such a nice & sincere guy, he would not only be nice to attractive females. He has been rather mean & attempted sarcasm on many of my posts for no reason at all.

But the second someone who is an attractive female makes simalar posts, he looks more at the author than the content of the thread.

Lina, i am not cruel & am glad you got a good grade. That is just me. The guy who paid you a generic compliment for your A paper is a total phoney.

Bottom line, If he was such a nice & sincere guy, he would not only be nice to attractive females. He has been rather mean & attempted sarcasm on many of my posts for no reason at all.

But the second someone who is an attractive female makes simalar posts, he looks more at the author than the content of the thread.

:isok:

i wonder why isn´t that true for sexxybabyd´s threads, she always gets it when she posts :laugh:

guess if the content of the thread is *tremendously* bad and boring, your rule doesn´t apply :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tastey

i wonder why isn´t that true for sexxybabyd´s threads, she always gets it when she posts :laugh:

guess if the content of the thread is *tremendously* bad and boring, your rule doesn´t apply :laugh: :laugh:

Queen of 1 star threads.

Hey you cant knock the girls for getting thier asses kissed, but the "men" who find it necessary to constantly bombard the ladies with generic compliments over the internet :shake:

And the nominees are.....

????

i think ur all excellent ass kissers! it's a group thing.

Originally posted by tastey

Allot of guys prefer the girl next door good looking cute girl (morally) who seems to be morally clean. IE myst, lina.

Having a nude website & be very outspoken (sexually) may lead men to paint a different image of her (one they may not like, understand or agree with) which in turn may lead the guys to attack, rather than compliment.

Also, people tend to compliment those that for whatever reason they think are "attainable" to them. Those that are not attainable, will be attacked. Again, this notion of "attainability" is very subjective, because for some of these pathtetic guys NO GIRL IS ATTAINABLE so they should quit while they are ahead

:laugh: :laugh: