Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What girl gets thier ass kissed the most on here?

tommyarmani

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tommyarmani Allot of guys prefer the girl next door good looking cute girl (morally) who seems to be morally clean. IE myst, lina.

"seem to be" is exactly the right choice of words ;)

Having a nude website & be very outspoken (sexually) may lead men to paint a different image of her (one they may not like, understand or agree with) which in turn may lead the guys to attack, rather than compliment.

true. sexxybabyd sure seems to represent a symbol for every really hot girl that has ever rejected them. she definately fills a therapheutic role here íf you want to view it that way :laugh:

Also, people tend to compliment those that for whatever reason they think are "attainable" to them. Those that are not attainable, will be attacked.

i agree, i think it also has a lot to do with the negative association to the type of girl she represents. the girl that is unattainable to most, broken hearts, rejections, humiliation, etc... that whole thing

of course tommy, you shouldn´t forget the guys that just have some fun with her because she has such a short fuse :laugh:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Have you ratted on that asshole yet? :devil:

..Btw you look great today..

no not yet. i might run into him & his wife on NYE & i'll give them the happy news when i'm nice & ripe! btw u look marvelous too.

i only read the board because of you

ahhhhhhhhh ur too sweet!