Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One hot mama

muzakat

Aiiiiggght..

Is there just a difference between the people who are religious Sex in the City fanatics and the ones who have seen less than half of an episode on this issue of hotness of SJP?

Cause I just don't get it.

But my friends who are glued to the tv for every episode, new n old, think she's got it goin' on.

I think she's cute and she's got that funky NY wardrobe that most girls would die for and she has that cute Carrie voice, and her body snapped back like a rubber band after she had a baby, dayum, but I still just don't get it.

Originally posted by mizlissa

Aiiiiggght..

Is there just a difference between the people who are religious Sex in the City fanatics and the ones who have seen less than half of an episode on this issue of hotness of SJP?

Cause I just don't get it.

But my friends who are glued to the tv for every episode, new n old, think she's got it goin' on.

I think she's cute and she's got that funky NY wardrobe that most girls would die for and she has that cute Carrie voice, and her body snapped back like a rubber band after she had a baby, dayum, but I still just don't get it.

I am a fanatic, not religious, just spiritual ;) but I adore her. It's not just the Carrie persona, but she's one cool chick in real life too. I met her and Candace Bushnell at a charity thing and they were both just as fab as they seem. Watch the show!

she really has a great body, but that face has shown aging the last two seasons of SITC.

I really don't think her face, which was never that great to begin with, looked good since Striking Distance with Bruce Willis. Then again, that movie is something like 12 years old now...