Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will jersey ever have a real club??

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Jersey had a Real club

HUNKA BUNKA

none of the18 and over cheese so it would get filled up. People dressed nice, lots of eye candy for years, club was decorated nicely and had a great DJ. The club scene isnt what it use to be and they weren't filling it and sold it.

Super clubs in the city are having a hard time because it seems lounges are the trend.

I think Bunka wasthe best "real" club in the state. Abyss coming a close second.Those guys know how to do a party and keep up on things. It wasnt just some resturant or something converted into a club

Man you keep getting dumber.. Crawl back into your friggen hole faggot

BEDLAM........................................................ THE MOST TALKED ABOUT AND BIGGEST CLUB THAT...................... NEVER OPENED........

sTUDIO 9 WILL BE THE SAME OLD THING................SAME DJ'S, SAME MUSIC, SAME SAME SAME AS EVERY OTHER CLUB.......................... I HOPE NOT BUT IT PROBABLY WILL BE

Originally posted by mkutlass

BEDLAM........................................................ THE MOST TALKED ABOUT AND BIGGEST CLUB THAT...................... NEVER OPENED........

sTUDIO 9 WILL BE THE SAME OLD THING................SAME DJ'S, SAME MUSIC, SAME SAME SAME AS EVERY OTHER CLUB..........................

hey you heard LiL C, he said it would be different :D

sTUDIO 9 WILL BE THE SAME OLD THING................SAME DJ'S, SAME MUSIC, SAME SAME SAME AS EVERY OTHER CLUB.......................... I HOPE NOT BUT IT PROBABLY WILL BE

Ha I remember that. It opened the first night and they made them shut down I believe.

Cut back on the pills and you won't sweat so much.

If Jersey sucks and can not accomodate your taste, keep going to the city.

Problem resolved....any other problems?

Why do people BAD MOUTH JERSEY...YET....keep moving here?

To make my commute more of a miserable hell??!?! WHY????

Don't mind me.....just venting a bit myself.

Originally posted by xtremity

OK, now i live here (not happy about it) but i was wondering, considering jersey is one of the most populated states why can't we have a decent club???

I mean shit...

90% of the club in NJ are either too small for comfort or are for tennagers/ under 21 clubs

the remaining 10% pass off as OK but they are mainly by the beaches, in-land you can't find shit worth attending...

why can't we get some HUGE clubs in jersey???

Some with decent Dj's , Huge rooms 20,000+ sq feet in size, and oh yeah EYE-CANDY??

Why do we need to go NYC to enjoy a "REAL" club, I mean shit with all the damn money we pay to live in this hell hole, one would think we'd have a good night life...WHERE IS IT???

Don't mind me I'm jsut venting, I'm sick all these sweat boxes...

Only decent clubs I'm gone to, have all been down at the beach..or the city..

Guest bonsolidd

NOT EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS HOUSE MUSIC.............IT'S A SPIRITAUAL THING.............A BODY THING..............A SOOOOUUUUUUULLLLLLL THING...........

NOT EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS HOUSE MUSIC.........:cool:

one of the best tracks ever;)

Originally posted by thehype

y0 if you play HIP-HOP on NYE at Temps, you will lose thoe who fuckin crowd. They will all trot their asses in frezzing cold back to bamboo...

LOL I WOULD NEVER PLAY HIPHOP AT TEMPS..... NEVER!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!! EVER !!!!! NEVER!! THANK U:D

Originally posted by xtremity

OK, now i live here (not happy about it) but i was wondering, considering jersey is one of the most populated states why can't we have a decent club???

I mean shit...

90% of the club in NJ are either too small for comfort or are for tennagers/ under 21 clubs

the remaining 10% pass off as OK but they are mainly by the beaches, in-land you can't find shit worth attending...

why can't we get some HUGE clubs in jersey???

Some with decent Dj's , Huge rooms 20,000+ sq feet in size, and oh yeah EYE-CANDY??

Why do we need to go NYC to enjoy a "REAL" club, I mean shit with all the damn money we pay to live in this hell hole, one would think we'd have a good night life...WHERE IS IT???

Don't mind me I'm jsut venting, I'm sick all these sweat boxes...

Only decent clubs I'm gone to, have all been down at the beach..or the city..

i hate huge clubs...

• 1 year later...
ALL I CAN SAY IS WHEN STUDIO 9 OPENS............ JERSEY WILL HAVE IT'S CLUB AND THE BIGGEST ONE EVER WITHE THE BIGGEST DJ LINE UP'S AND SYSTEM AND LIGHTS AND TRULY A CLUB THAT IS DEDICATED TO THE PEOPLE... PLUS OPEN TILL 3AM....

STUDIO 9 WILL CHANGE NJ FOREVER.... U WILL SEE........

Times like this i can just sit back and laugh

Vegas is vegas. It's sick. But we're not there.

Not worth another DUI (oops) and all the tolls/hastle to go the NYC and meet some stuck up bitches with no place to take em.

Jerzee has it's place. I like S9 and S4. What would you do, stay home and jerk off- or take home some NJ sluts? NJ has some good tail too- you can go hoggin or find a NICE piece.

:hump: