Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what's the scoop on Nocturnal?

stogiey2k2

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by sonic1212

Yeah that’s the thing what you do in the past comes back to hunt you that’s why you had crooked contractors. Because you’re so call silent money guy pulled out and left people hanging. And to me whatever that guy dose I’m there to make sure it cost him more. Your guy might hire good guys to work for him but no matter what he did something wrong and that will follow him. I don’t need a hug I need you guys too suffer and everything to cost more so it can hurt. So stop with the BS that you’re going to be open in 3 months cause the way its looking your not. Because you got a lot of obstacles to go through before you open those doors.

Damn buddy, sounds like you were personally affected by that debacle over at The Beach. What, were you a bouncer? Bartender? Promoter? Miami is full of shady and sheisty people and ESPECIALLY in the nighclub industry. Just because you got shafted, that doesn't mean it came from the top. Shit rolls downhill and there are WAY too many middlemen in the biz. The name of the game is to make money, and when a venture fails, everyone wants to recoup their losses, even if it means that the little people get fucked.

So suck it up ya whiney bitch and leave everything to Karma. The ones that deserve it will get their due, possibly already have, and you are attacking the wrong target. The more you dwell on it, the less you will move on.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Government agency...so you're another bureaucrat then...well, Dade can tell you how I feel about the government in general :laugh: ... You're probably just a low-level paper-pusher at the FCC, IRS, or some other useless agency...

You backed the wrong horse in the past, and you somehow think Dade and the Nocturnal gang are responsible for the mess you got in...if you're so smart, you wouldn't have been with them to begin with....there's too many sketchy people in this business, so I usually choose with care whom I support....I sure as hell wouldn't have supported the charlatans in 90 NE 11th St.

Yeah that’s the thing what you do in the past comes back to hunt you that’s why you had crooked contractors. Because you’re so call silent money guy pulled out and left people hanging. And to me whatever that guy dose I’m there to make sure it cost him more. Your guy might hire good guys to work for him but no matter what he did something wrong and that will follow him. I don’t need a hug I need you guys too suffer and everything to cost more so it can hurt. So stop with the BS that you’re going to be open in 3 months cause the way its looking your not. Because you got a lot of obstacles to go through before you open those doors.

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

Yeah that’s the thing what you do in the past comes back to hunt you that’s why you had crooked contractors.

wow.. he hired a contractor that turned out to be crooked? in this business?? how shocking!! of course he should be responsible for it. Just like the people who sell guns are responsible when people kill people with them. Mc Donalds is responsible when people get fat. The ocean is responsible when people drown. And your dad is responsible because he should have worn a rubber.

Originally posted by shroomy

wow.. he hired a contractor that turned out to be crooked? in this business?? how shocking!! of course he should be responsible for it. Just like the people who sell guns are responsible when people kill people with them. Mc Donalds is responsible when people get fat. The ocean is responsible when people drown. And your dad is responsible because he should have worn a rubber.

BURN!!!:eek:

:laugh:

Originally posted by saintjohn

i believe that rudeboywarrior was applauding your post, shroomy. unpleasant truth = burn. it's a 70s thing.

lol.. I know john, I was being a smart ass. If your unsure when Im being serious and when im being a smart ass .... if its writen in english, Im being a smartass, otherwise I write in cantoneese. :D

Guest brwneydtrouble

lol.. I know john, I was being a smart ass. If your unsure when Im being serious and when im being a smart ass .... if its writen in english, Im being a smartass, otherwise I write in cantoneese. :D

:rolleyes:

Government....

Government Fluffer :)~

The more angry these kids get, the more pleasant the opening of new venues get......The more ppl talk = better the buzz = ANY PR is GOOD PR :)~

While everyone's enjoying Nocturnal, sad, attention hungry, bitter kids w/their ____ in their hand will be in bed by 12 :)

BTW Dade, 2 comments you made that coulda come from my mouth: re: love nothing more than / dirty underground & HooJ party........

Are you from NYC???

Originally posted by MissDiva

Government....

Government Fluffer :)~

The more angry these kids get, the more pleasant the opening of new venues get......The more ppl talk = better the buzz = ANY PR is GOOD PR :)~

While everyone's enjoying Nocturnal, sad, attention hungry, bitter kids w/their ____ in their hand will be in bed by 12 :)

BTW Dade, 2 comments you made that coulda come from my mouth: re: love nothing more than / dirty underground & HooJ party........

Are you from NYC???

No way...born and raised in Miami.

Through the miracle of modern technology we have determined that Sonic1212 is actually Ozzy, the light guy at Space.

So now that we know who you are, why don't you tell us why it is that you're so angry? I mean, we don't know each other so it can't be personal. Maybe we can make it better.

And there's always that offer of the hug if you really need it...

Ya know, I have been reading this thread for days now and I KNEW that either POD or a Moderator would be able to nail this guy. Nice work, Shroomy. And Dade...thanks for all the info, looking forward to actually meeting you one of these days.:D