Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Drunken Hookup! NOO BAAADD!!! ( Advice )

guest00901

Ok....here's the story

So back in March when my X and I broke up I started dating this kid. We were together for like 2 months and then broke up cause I found out he lied to me. But we stayed friends because we just had a great time together. So recently we have been talking a lot more, and I start to kind of like him again, but I don't want to hookup with him because I don't want it to be meaningless.

Saturday night we go out to flow, get TRASHED!!! He was making the guy that I just stopped seeing jealous by kissing my cheek and neck all night and hugging me and we were dancing around together all night. We get in the car on the way home and his friend is driving and we were ALL OVER each other. We get back to my apt and keep hooking up but I sobered up and kicked him out.

Next day, I call him and tell him that I can't have drunken hookups with him because I do have feelings for him, and I don't want to get hurt again, but I don't want a relationship with him and he BUGGED OUT!! Saying "Why can't we just have fun, why do you have to complicate things" And now he's just like, "If we can't chill and have fun while doing it what is the point" And im just like we haven't hooked up since may and we have been friends since then and now all of a sudden you want to hookup again?? WHYYY!!!!

What the fuck should I do with this idiot? Just say fuck you and dead it, or try and kill the feelings and just go with the random hookup?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah fuck it. he doesnt give a shit about you or your friendship. he just wants to get laid. he wants many girls, he wants "fun". i dont know but that is not my idea of fun these days... i hate guys who pull that 'why cant we just have fun' shit. they can go have fun with someone else because i cant get the idea of them banging every girl they have the opportunity to out of my head. trust me, youre better off without people like him in your life. if you do have "fun" with him, will you feel ok that he is off with other chicks every time youre not together? b/c he would be. you think youre the only person he wants to have fun with? if that is the case, why wouldnt he be willing to start something a little more serious with you obviously he is out trying to get with every available girl.. probably telling them the lines. if you just want tog et laid, go for it but be safe...

Originally posted by somebitch

nah fuck it. he doesnt give a shit about you or your friendship. he just wants to get laid. he wants many girls, he wants "fun". i dont know but that is not my idea of fun these days... i hate guys who pull that 'why cant we just have fun' shit. they can go have fun with someone else because i cant get the idea of them banging every girl they have the opportunity to out of my head. trust me, youre better off without people like him in your life. if you do have "fun" with him, will you feel ok that he is off with other chicks every time youre not together? b/c he would be. you think youre the only person he wants to have fun with? if that is the case, why wouldnt he be willing to start something a little more serious with you obviously he is out trying to get with every available girl.. probably telling them the lines. if you just want tog et laid, go for it but be safe...

:werd:

ur gonna keep getting hurt if u let guys like this take advantage of u. dead it, as u said.

ur better off without him.

Theres nothing wrong with haveing a little fun. You said that you started to like him. Maybe he was serious about getting with you again,. You said he lied to you, did he lie to you about another girl? Or was it something dumb, just look at all the ups and downs you had with hime. Then decide.

I pretty much just deaded him over IM. I just told him that there is no gain in it for me to do this because he's not gonna get ass any way cause im not attracted to him like that anymore. And that the fact that he said that to me makes me like him even less....So I told him to fuck off....

Great way to start off a day fighting with a guy :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I pretty much just deaded him over IM. I just told him that there is no gain in it for me to do this because he's not gonna get ass any way cause im not attracted to him like that anymore. And that the fact that he said that to me makes me like him even less....So I told him to fuck off....

:aright:

Originally posted by replicorexxx

Theres nothing wrong with haveing a little fun. You said that you started to like him. Maybe he was serious about getting with you again,. You said he lied to you, did he lie to you about another girl? Or was it something dumb, just look at all the ups and downs you had with hime. Then decide.

He lied to be about another girl

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Props.. :laugh:

3_4_16.gif

Dude you have a problem with everyone on this board, who the the fuck do you think you are...........God! I know your not god, cause the fucker does not x-ist. Im not kissing ass, just telling her that she made a good choice. I would have done the same.

Dude you have a problem with everyone on this board, who the the fuck do you think you are...........God! I know your not god, cause the fucker does not x-ist. Im not kissing ass, just telling her that she made a good choice. I would have done the same.

Nope just the assman. :eek:

Sorry assman.