Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girl situation

people im very interested of your opinions

what should i do,

i have a girlfriend, in a other country, for like 6 month, and i really like her and stuff, and she is a good girl and not a hoe at all and stuff, but the thing is like we dont have a future cause i live in ny and she is europe, but still cant break up with her, and than there is teh girl i was in like"love" 4 years ago, and she broke my heart. she really did, i got over her and stuff, but that was really the girl who had my heart, now we hooked up again. and we kind of more than friends if u know what i mean, but now she is playing games and stuff again, just being the person i hated back in the years but something in me cant let go, and the thing is the other girl in europe is prettier and everything a better person too and so on, but she just has something, what should i do, i know breaking up with the affair thing would be the right thing but than again i cant do it help me yall.

Originally posted by nyctruth

what should i do,

i have a girlfriend, in a other country, for like 6 month, and i really like her and stuff, and she is a good girl and not a hoe at all and stuff, but the thing is like we dont have a future cause i live in ny and she is europe, but still cant break up with her, and than there is teh girl i was in like"love" 4 years ago, and she broke my heart. she really did, i got over her and stuff, but that was really the girl who had my heart, now we hooked up again. and we kind of more than friends if u know what i mean, but now she is playing games and stuff again, just being the person i hated back in the years but something in me cant let go, and the thing is the other girl in europe is prettier and everything a better person too and so on, but she just has something, what should i do, i know breaking up with the affair thing would be the right thing but than again i cant do it help me yall.

Listen dude,

Seriously, remember there is a reason why you and your ex-girlfriend broke up in the first place. Most importantly: Do Not Knock Her Up!!! Be safe and smart. You'll regret it if you slip and are stuck marrying her.

Secondly, there is no future with the girl in Europe. Keep her as a friend. Definitely go visit her and let her show you around. you'll never regret that.

You sound kind of young. Don't take life so seriously. There are a lot of great girls that live close for you to choose from.

Good luck, kid.;)

the thing is, my ex is here, and stuff and i see her around a lot, its not like im going to marry her but u right i had a reason why i broke up, and i know there is tons of girls, but this girl is just in my head, and she aint even all that hot and stuff

the thing with the european girl she is jsut cool as hell and she will visit em soon, so i cant really break up wiht her either damn it

what should i do,

1 YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH AND DROP THE HALF EBONICE LEAVING OUT WORDS THING

AND 2 FUCK BOTH THEM BIHATCHES LOL A GIRL IN ANOTHER COUNTRY YOU REALLY THINK SES YOUR GIRL? AND GETTING BACK WITH AN EX CMON MANG WHATS WRONG WITH YOU

NYCtruth:

From reading your posts it seems as though you still have alot of feelings for your ex, and you are trying to make excuses for her behavior to convince yourself that you should be with her again. Obvioulsy, she hasn't put you over that "edge" where you can be like "we broke up, and I know i don't want to be with her".... so I would say pursue her, since obviously thats where your heart is. If she once played games she will always play games, and it will only be a matter of time before you see that. but i would say go with it, it probably won't work out, but at least through the experience you'll find yourself at some point fed up enough to walk away for good.

As for your girlfriend in Europe-- if you really cared about her this thread wouldn't exist, so you should just let her go. As hard as it is, it's the right thing.

good luck :)

i think it really depends on what u want out of the relationship...

if u think the european chic is the 'one' - stick with her... (altho long distance never worked for me - it sucked!!!)...

otherwise listen to someclown - dont take relationships/life that seriously - if your current gf is playing with u, she's obviously not serious about the whole thing - let her play u and just have fun out of the whole deal... ;)

but if u like the current gf too much to play around with - then dont hurt urself anymore - i would simply stay away from her if i were u...

and good luck...

imo...i think you reunited with you ex in some sort of hopes it would be like being with the girl in europe...(did i say that right) i think if you break the long distance relationship with the girl in europe the feelings for the ex will fade as well. i think you may have been with your ex because it was confortable, just like it would be if you were with the girl in europe right now....i think this shows in your actions. long distance relationships last if you have a goal that you will reunite in the very near future...i know it may be hard breaking it off with the girl in europe. who knows you may think she is perfect because you dont see what is going on so you have nothing to think but the best....BUT look what you did, i'm sure she thinks your the best too. but you have to admit you did not do a good thing...believe in karma :)

$.02

erin's golden rule: NEVER REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE

never go back out with an x, thers a reason why it didn't work the first time

it wont the second

do u realistically think you can hold a relationship when this girl lives in EUROPE

its a fling leave it at that

hook up when u 2 are in the same country

otherwise

MOVE ON FROM THEM BOTH:D :D

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

never go back out with an x, thers a reason why it didn't work the first time

it wont the second

I disagree. I sometimes time apart helps a relationship out. There have been cases where people break up and get back together for good.

thanks for all those replies, it helps, and i know whats teh right thing but cant let go from my ex for some reason , dont knw what it is though, i really dont know, i know there is tons of girls but damn she got somethign fuck

who broke up with whom?

thanks for all those replies, it helps, and i know whats teh right thing but cant let go from my ex for some reason , dont knw what it is though, i really dont know, i know there is tons of girls but damn she got somethign fuck

LISTEN.....THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS INSIDE I BELIEVE THAT MORE THAN ANYTHING.... AS YOU HAVE BEEN WRITING ALL ALONG YOU KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT TO DO ....YET YOU STILL DON'T DO IT

.....THE WRONG IS ALWAYS MORE ACTRACTIVE.....UR ES IS PLAYING YOU.....SHE PLAYING YOU SOOOOO DAMM GOOD EVEN MORE THAN EVER....TIME HAS BASSED....SHE GOT BETTER...AND YOU FEEL IT TOO AS YOU SAY IT..... I SAY.....GET OUT.... YOU ARE AROUND BECAUSE YOU HOPE TIS TIME IT WILL BE BETTER....THAT THE OUTCOME WILL BE DIFFERENT...THAT THIS TIME YOU'LL WIN ....THAT YOU'LL SHOW HER YOU STRONG..... AND YOU SO FIXED ON THAT..... YOU DON'T LIKE THE FACT YOU WERE REJECTED AND HEART BROKEN......SHE GOT YOU GOOD THE LAST TIME AND NOW YOU WANT TO CHANGE IT ...... i SAY LEAVE HER... GO AWAY FROM HER..... SHE WON'T DO ANY GOOD IN YOUR LIFE SHE'LL HARM YOU MORE

AND ABOUT YOUR GIRL IN EUROPE...... WELL ME AS OF NOW i HAVE A BOY IN EUROPE ..... AND ITS WORKING..... BECUSE ONE DIFFERENCE IS THAT I WANT TO GO TO LIVE IN EUROPE AS AFTER MY SPRING SEMESTER AS I GRADUATE.....SO THAT MAKES IT EASIER TO HANDLE.....AND PLAN A BETTER IDEA OF FUTURE.... SO WHAT I ASK YOU IS WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF? YOU WANT TO GO THERE???...OR WANT HER TO COME HERE???? IF YOU NOT SURE? ..... THEN HOW LONG CAN YOU WAIT REALLY?..... WE HAVE A SAYING WHERE i COME FROM...... THANT ONCE ITS OUT OF SIGHT -ITS OUT OF HEART.

BEST OF LUCK....

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART......

(BEFORE YOU SLEEP......ASK YOURSELF THE QUESTION.....ONLY ONE.........LETS SAY.......'''IS IT WORTH IT FOR ME TO BE WITH MY EX""""........REPEAT IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU FALL ASLEEP..... AND WHEN YOU WAKE UP......YOU'LL HAVE YOUR ANSWER..... WHILE YOU SLEEP YOUR SUBCONSCIENCE WILL WORK FOR YOU AND GIVE YOU THE ANSWER......YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT....BUT IT WILL BE THE TRUTH....AND IF YOU RESPECT YOURSELF YOU'LL GO WITH WHAT YOUR GUTS TELL YOU...... AND PLUS THIS EXCERSISE WON'T DO MAGIC THE FIRST TIME YOU DO IT....IT TAKES TIME..... BE PATIENT.......)))))

:) :) ;) HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU :);):);)

NYCTruth:

Just don't be a douchebag. Make a decision between these chicks and don't jerk the European girl around. You make her sound like a pretty good girl so she probably deserves to get a straight shot. Shit or get off the pot.