Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jordan

mizlissa

Originally posted by mizlissa

lol

ok then somebitch your rule would be "more than a mouthful is too much."

si?

no, i like large breasts too but not that large. i also think if youre born with nice small breasts, you should appreciate that small is beautiful too. i dont think people shoudl alter their bodies unless they are disfigured or have absolutely no breasts at all. i am not against it but i think natural is USUALLY best. ;)

Originally posted by mizlissa

Question then, if you think natural is best, would you ever get a lift or any kind of "assistance" say, after you have kids and you're in midlife and just feeling your years a little?

yes, that i would consider in the disfigured catagory ;)

:laugh:

Right.. my mom has DD's.

She has been fighting with herself her whole life about getting a reduction, she's got the whole ridges in her shoulders thing and back pain..

It's pretty messed up though because she's a pretty thin woman, only about 135 and she's 5'7, but she was examined and it seems insurance says no dice due to her proportions. :confused:

After carrying those around for 55 years I think she's earned it. Well okay, she didn't pop out with them... 40 years.

LOL sorry hun. i am all shy.

i have a girlfriend who has like E's and they are saggy as hell. i feel so bad for her b/c those things dont just perk up on their own and it can really bring down your self-worth to walk around with two deflated balloons on your chest. i know it is wrong to think boobs = confidence b/c they dont but when you go from feeling good about your body to feeling bad about something, it is very very to deal with.

that sucks for your mom, they never pay for that kind of thing. it is considered cosmetic. my aunt wanted a reduction b/c she was huge and saggy, they also told her no. :(