Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omfgggggggggggggggg I Die

Bling

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I know its a message board, and im not hatin.....its just annoying. I didn't mean for it to be cruel but DAMN, to have to sort though that shit all the time? Besides, its not like im the only one that thinks that, im just the only one with enough balls to come right out and say it.

Sorry if im not PC enough, but thats just me. Plain, simple and honest.

:nono: Not true...I even started athread last week ab how that "catch" phrase was so 5minutes ago.

It's kinda like when someone adds that extra comment top a joke and they just kill it????? well yeah....that OMG I died thing has been dead for the better part of a month now...I swear...it makes me want to hurl :puke::rolleyes:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

:nono: Not true...I even started athread last week ab how that "catch" phrase was so 5minutes ago.

It's kinda like when someone adds that extra comment top a joke and they just kill it????? well yeah....that OMG I died thing has been dead for the better part of a month now...I swear...it makes me want to hurl :puke::rolleyes:

True Sunny...you did start a thread like that but at least you didnt make a personal attack on someone. As I said before, we all know its annoying except the people (not person) that keeps saying it!;)

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I know its a message board, and im not hatin.....its just annoying. I didn't mean for it to be cruel but DAMN, to have to sort though that shit all the time? Besides, its not like im the only one that thinks that, im just the only one with enough balls to come right out and say it.

Sorry if im not PC enough, but thats just me. Plain, simple and honest.

Don't worry jackster , i feel the same way .....but it's come to a point where i simply "ignore" such statements .....scroll down , its easy :D:tongue:

Originally posted by lilliz77

Hey now, can we be a bit more discreet please :tongue:

lol :laugh: :laugh: you actually had me going back and seeing if i wrote "I'm" ..

...but to answer you just for the heck of it , nope im not ..........im kinda hard ya know ..im into creating sexual tension and playing hard to get most of the times . :tongue:

Originally posted by CrzyC

True Sunny...you did start a thread like that but at least you didnt make a personal attack on someone. As I said before, we all know its annoying except the people (not person) that keeps saying it!;)

looks around ................. ohhhhhhh me????????:idea:

• 2 years later...