Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hollyweird Squares...

origskeemr

Please tell me someone else saw Howard these past couple days... That had Gilbert Godfree, Some randome black guy, elephant boy, the retards (gary and some girl), The gay bashers (some family), Bobbi Trendi, some leader of the KKK, Whores, the dude that is always drunk (chained to some random girl for days lol, and someone else I forget. Anyway, it was sooooooooo funny yet mean.:laugh:

Originally posted by origskeemr

Please tell me someone else saw Howard these past couple days... That had Gilbert Godfree, Some randome black guy, elephant boy, the retards (gary and some girl), The gay bashers (some family), Bobbi Trendi, some leader of the KKK, Whores, the dude that is always drunk (chained to some random girl for days lol, and someone else I forget. Anyway, it was sooooooooo funny yet mean.:laugh:

ice that floats in the ocean is called what ? BLUE! blue!

haahhhahha

he swas so sure of himself

'WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE I HATE FAGS TOO'

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i caught this the morning it was on... holy canoli... this ish was hilarious... i normally do not listen to stern in the morning cause if you heard one of his shows you heard them all, however this ish was soooooo damn funny that when i was flipping through i just had to listen... LMAO...

Originally posted by tommyarmani

+

wasnt it actually 20 grand??

i love the jeff quotes.

"NICCEEEEEEEE!!!!"

"Ya, little bitch...."

It might have been.. your probably right..

Did you listen to when they aired soundbites of them chained?

Too fuckin funny.. some crack head came into the bar and drank his beer, he was all fired up, yelling @ him, calling him a crackhead. Then the crackhead threw a bottle @ the cab, after Jeff the drunk fell down in the street in the middle of traffic..

Imagine that was you, I'd have the dude all fucked up.

:laugh:

Originally posted by mssabina

lol i haven't seen hollywood squares but bobby trendy needs to be smacked really bad... he's so full of himself and his furniture/design is so unbareably TACKY~!

I know and his voice......omg I can't deal w/him. His stuff was cheese and POOR quality, poor Anna Nicole (lol)

Originally posted by tommyarmani

and he was passed out while they were cuffed to each other :laugh: :laugh:

did you hear how she vomited while he was taking a dump (after being constipated for 6 days)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He asked her if she was puking and she said no..

"YOU LITTLE BITCH"

Artie cracks me up when he talks like him..:laugh:

Ever hear Artie to Eric Bishoff, the guy that ran the old WCW?

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire"

Originally posted by fineones

ice that floats in the ocean is called what ? BLUE! blue!

haahhhahha

he swas so sure of himself

'WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE I HATE FAGS TOO'

holy fuckin shit I just lol:laugh:

Howard: A retards IQ is from 0 to what?

Retards: Ummmmmmmm 20

Howard: is that your final answer... RETARDS

Retards: I think soooo... YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Howard: no it's (insert #)

Retards: oh well I dunno cause my eyes are so bad I cant even get an IQ test

Howard: Oh well that would make sence cause in order to have an IQ test your eyes would have to be good.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ROTFLMAO

then the best is when Gary the Retard said he doesnt like fags or niggers... Howards was like why, "Cause I dunno."

Originally posted by phatman

I've been missing it the last couple of days. They did Wheel of Beetlejuice this morning. Fucker starts getting juicy when I get to work - maybe I'll get a radio for work....

That girl had to smell beetlejuices ass for a min. Oh god that had to be the worst. She took it, she took it like a champ.

Originally posted by replicorexxx

That girl had to smell beetlejuices ass for a min. Oh god that had to be the worst. She took it, she took it like a champ.

haha...thanks for the update...i heard what was on the wheel and the two girls walk in...but that was it...lmao...and i heard beetlejuice getting into it with the talking chicken...wtf...lmfao