Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DON'T YOU LOVE YOUR FALL WARDROBE . . .

eggmok

I am all about the turtle neck I have about 10 black turtle necks... and alot of others in different colors...

Something about it that brings out a person's facial features... everyone looks great in them... and for some odd reason I am most confident in my fall wardrobe then any other.....

Glad someone agrees with me!!

Guest crystalmethodny

Ugh...

Must go buy clothes...

smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

"A vibe is a terrible thing to waste, finding one is as rare as gold in the Cali mountains." - Moi

I LOVE GUYS IN THICK CHUNKY TURTLENECKS!!!

Especially paired with nice slacks. Nothing drives me more crazy than a well dressed, nice smelling man!!!

I love fall!!! cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

You put me in heaven with your touch....I just wanna hold you so much....

originally posted by beautious1:

I LOVE GUYS IN THICK CHUNKY TURTLENECKS!!!

Especially paired with nice slacks. Nothing drives me more crazy than a well dressed, nice smelling man!!!

I love fall!!!

how did you take a picture of what i was wearing today . . .

what are you doing for lunch . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

I prefer summer clothes for the simple fact that they are smaller and I seem to have no probs. buying for summer. Fall and Winter clothes are just too damn big for me...Don't get me wrong, I love Fall styles....boo....who do these stores think their clothes fit??? Case-in-point -- my friend, who is 5'4 and about 110lbs tried on a size 0 at Banana Rep. the other day and it was way too big. I'm 5'1 and 90lbs so what am I?? Invisible I guess!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

I prefer summer clothes for the simple fact that they are smaller and I seem to have no probs. buying for summer. Fall and Winter clothes are just too damn big for me...Don't get me wrong, I love Fall styles....boo....who do these stores think their clothes fit??? Case-in-point -- my friend, who is 5'4 and about 110lbs tried on a size 0 at Banana Rep. the other day and it was way too big. I'm 5'1 and 90lbs so what am I?? Invisible I guess!

I have the same probablem as your friend I am 5'4 and weigh about 110 ..Try BEBE, French Connection.. pretty much all the European cut clothing.. they run smaller.

But to shed some light to this topic. I personally love the fall as well as the spring.. I love layering on clothes and accesorizing, especially with scarves, gloves, hats, etc. .... My hair doesn't frizz, my face looks fresh and my skin is dry.

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

turtle necks remind me of hickeys in high school - esp. when people where them in the summer.

but, I guess there fashion in the adult world. They're just so hot to wear.

In the 'winter', everyone busts out all these cold weather clothes. But, we spend most of the day in the office, that is maybe 3 degrees cooler than it is in the summer. I don't get it. all in the mind.

Originally posted by andy1020:

Does anyone know A place that I can find a phat Black leather jacket in NYC?

thanks.

-Andy

Andy,

Delancey Street in Manhattan has a whole block dedicated to leather jackets. You could even bargain down there!!

cwm1.gif

------------------

india222@hotmail.com

Tinkerbell-01.gif

I absolutely love fall/winter clothes. Nothing beats a great sweater ... except maybe a great coat. The best thing about this time of the year though is it feels so right to wear black, navy and all the other dark colors. I hate wearing black during the summer b/c it attracts heat ... as if my dark hair wasn't enough to get me all hot and uncomfortable during the day.

Another favorite ... leaving the windows of your apartment open and getting warm by other means ... great fabrics: cashmere, velour, flannel, angora, chenille, what else am I forgetting? ... Oh yeah, let's not forget the magic of a roaring fireplace and a down comforter.

The only thing that sucks is waiting out in the cold and coat checks.

actually, I hate cold weather clothes. I have a small build, so my shape gets totally lost in winter clothes. plus, I'm incapable of keeping myself warm which means I'm always wearing 20 layers. by January I feel like yelling "there really is a woman under all this clothing!" kinda hard to feel sexy wearing wool.

only consolation for giving up my tanks and nylon pants is that I can break out my all my fuzzy, vinyl and leather stuff. that and boots, big boots.

btw, cold weather is poopie, too.

FG

------------------

fire in da belly

Originally posted by andy1020:

crystalmethodny

Ugh...

Must go buy clothes...

Im with you, All I have are short sleeves.

Does anyone know A place that I can find a phat Black leather jacket in NYC?

thanks.

-Andy

Forget Delancey Street, if you have the money to blow here's my list

1. Bloomingdales(lexington)Andrew Marc on sale there.

2. Arizona Leather Company- 91 Spring St

3. Original Leather Store- 176 Spring St

4. Genesis 718 Lexington(57-58st)

Good Luck Shopping,

Keanu

------------------

new_position.gif Pleasure is the only thing to live for............

"I don't want to die....then you should never have been born."

eggmok, whaddup fool.. you know, sometimes i just want to smack you for coming up with the dumbest post topics ever, but other times, i just wanna kick your ass. cwm27.gif

all that aside, i love love guys that just look mad clean and warm in the fall/winter! nothing beats a guy in a big fluffy fleece/puffy jacket, with some clean jeans, clean sneakers, a cap, and a beaming smile. melts my heart. cwm38.gif

turtlenecks! i agree-- especially the ribbed polo ones-- are quite ~sexy~ on men. put that on with a peacoat... and i am yours! uhh, i mean, i am already taken by a guy that sports these looks. tongue.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I loooooooooooove all my fall/winter clothes. Cold weather fashion for guys is so much better than summer stuff. French Connection, Bannana Republic and J Crew all the way.

------------------

The fame, it was like a drug......but what was more like a drug were the drugs.

Archived