Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Really What Is Everyone Doing For New Years?

jtk4

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd for your answer to that sig question check my Hot Bunny Action post.

Franksta photoshopped a pic of Rach n Irish and threw that sucka up on BTH so I had to post it here for CP's enjoyment. :D

It's Jordan Capri's logo, some 18 year old year old husssss who likes to get down with chicas, I guess.

As for me I will be on my back porch on New Years, banging pots and blowing kazoos with my lil' sis while my dad shoots his gun off into the darkness.

party-smiley-029.gif

That's how we west coast gangstas do.

Sorry Rach. :(

well i doubt ill be going to nyc, or the roxy(sorry ras). I am thinking:

gansta style (embassy heaven hell thing with access to avalon), classy style (whiskey park, then trying to hit on sf with out my girl seeing:tongue:)

old faithful style (avalon which i have gone to almost every year), keepin it real style (mad 8balls and chillin wit friends),

evan style (do nothing but tell everyone i did all kinds of shit)

Problem is most of my friends do not go out anymore, and the ones that do are going to vegas for a bach. party the next weekend so they are pussing out.:

Originally posted by dogekid

whoa... hollaaaaaaaaaaaaa

where to sonny boy?

off topic, but my gay neighbor is emphatically singing madonna downstairs at the top of his lungs... great.

Uh oh, you finally gonna make good on all those death threats? Do me solid, not in the face alright, mama wants an open casket. ;)

Originally posted by groovefire

Party beforehand in town, then to either Centro, Sullivan Room or Spirit I think, then prob back to the party, then some other stuff, then a blood transfusion, then back in the car.

you forgot to mention your pit stop at nootsy n kontra's

i'll obviously be at deep then who know's where. give a toot if ya see someone walkin sideways in the middle of the street.. prolly be me (slightly twisted here)

Originally posted by dogekid

you forgot to mention your pit stop at nootsy n kontra's

i'll obviously be at deep then who know's where. give a toot if ya see someone walkin sideways in the middle of the street.. prolly be me (slightly twisted here)

Doge, I'm OFFICALLY inviting you and all the CP Jersey peeps to see what goes down up here. Come up on Friday January 30th. We're playing a dope club up here with our friends Agent 001, half of which is Steve Porter (Bedrock, Balance, etc.). This will be the sickest mofo night hands down. And y'all will def gain HUGE respect for Boston. Cowboy Up Jersey! HOLLA!

Originally posted by groovefire

Doge, I'm OFFICALLY inviting you and all the CP Jersey peeps to see what goes down up here. Come up on Friday January 30th. We're playing a dope club up here with our friends Agent 001, half of which is Steve Porter (Bedrock, Balance, etc.). This will be the sickest mofo night hands down. And y'all will def gain HUGE respect for Boston. Cowboy Up Jersey! HOLLA!

i have this thing where every year come Jan 2nd (and lasting until 1st week of May) i go on this nazi-esque regimen of 0 partying.. only place i go besides work and home is the gymnasium. but i maaaaaaaaaaaay hafta bend the rules for this one (and WMC)

we'll chat