rockyblue

Originally posted by rockyblue

Jan2: Aphrodite + John B. in the main room

Jan9: Goldie and Scott Henry's Bit O' Honey

Jan 16: Hybrid and DJ SS

Jan 23: Special guest and Photek

Jan 30: Hernan Cattaneo and Ed Rush & Optical

looks like some good stuff coming up :aright:

WOW! January will be a great month! Hybrid is always great. It will be nice to hear them in a big room like that. Hernan Cat-an-yo should be awesome!! I really hope people turn out for him. And then on the 23rd, I can't wait to see Special Guest! I've never seen Special Guest but have been dying to for years.

Originally posted by bassboy

Hey guys,

I left DC right before Buzz went back to Nation, how is it going? Is it still just as good as before?

Are they really closing at 4?

Yes, they really do close at 4, but if you show up at 9 for OPEN BAR, then you won't even notice the difference :tongue:

I personally think the vibe is absolutely amazing, I love going out every friday and seeing what the wonderful God O' Buzzlife have brought for my viewing and listening pleasure...!

I'm psyched for the Fever Reunion party.... first 500 peeps thru the door get a copy of Scott Henry's digitally re-mastered "the Gift" CD.... you can bet I'll be there!!:D

It does feel different...

I dunno... I think a bunch of the shady kids with bags of drugs stopped coming out... and we lost some of the older krew.. but that's all I can think of that would be different.

And to be honest, I don't really mind the fact that we no longer have all the dealers in there... makes it for a safer party :)