Clubplanet Nightlife Community

too damn cold out :(

Bling

Originally posted by sobe2003

Pod - even you have to admit . . . pretty weak Space lineup for the rest of the year . . . just the residents . . . and from what I am hearing . . .lots of changes coming up . . .

i dunno but honestly i think the residents are better tham alot of the expensive garbage they bring in most of the time ... jmho :cool: SO I WOULDNT say its a weak lineup

Originally posted by koky

i dunno but honestly i think the residents are better tham alot of the expensive garbage they bring in most of the time ... jmho :cool: SO I WOULDNT say its a weak lineup

Koky... you know I am a classless jack-ass, but you are soooo right! Local talent is as "heavy" as some of the others they book. I'm glad they let them do their "thing".... I know people bash Space, but I give them most of the credit for "educating" most of this board to all the international talent!, but it's a blessing to see our locals shine... Love the shashing! :D

Originally posted by vaughanz

Koky... you know I am a classless jack-ass, but you are soooo right! Local talent is as "heavy" as some of the others they book. I'm glad they let them do their "thing".... I know people bash Space, but I give them most of the credit for "educating" most of this board to all the international talent!, but it's a blessing to see our locals shine... Love the shashing! :D

:aright: :aright: :aright: :aright:

Originally posted by playah

Does it ever get warmer? Been here for a week and still cant get a tan :(

-Leo

Not too burst your bubble but it is Decemeber , the Earth is farthest from the Sun this month, and in the worst orbit to get a tan. But the good thing is it is still warmer than the rest of the country. ;)

Originally posted by koky

Exactly.

You know Koky, I don't care what anyone says about you, you're a cool guy to me. :D