Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sexxybabyd

njdionysus

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh2:

Thanks....did I meet you?

No. At the time when I noticed it was you, I was with someone who'd still be questioning me about who that dancer was and why I was talking to her, how I know you, etc. I'll def say hello next time. You are a lil shorty, good things come in small packages.

i dont know what it is ...cuz ive never met her..and am in no position to meet her...but i see sexybabyd as very very fun individual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....i dont think the powers of this earth would want people like her and i to meet....cuz we would cause havok!!!!!!!!!!!! u cant get to party people at heart like that togehter and expect good times not to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is just an observation of mines!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Originally posted by spragga25

welcome to the "new" cp ;)

Ugh tell me about it. No one can say a good thing or a bad thing w/out being called a hater or ass kisser. GOD what happened to being able to say whatever the heck you're thinking w/out the predictable shitty comments?!!??! :mad:

Originally posted by Mystify22

Ugh tell me about it. No one can say a good thing or a bad thing w/out being called a hater or ass kisser. GOD what happened to being able to say whatever the heck you're thinking w/out the predictable shitty comments?!!??! :mad:

Some of you people take this shit too seriously...

:rolleyes:

it gets annoying b/c its the same ppl complementig the same people and then fake sn people hating on those same people..........now if peope equally hated on and said nice things then it would be fine................BUT every damn girl on this site says to every other girl 'ur so pretty".........then the girl replies "nonono im ugly and its a horrible pic i wish i was as pretty as u"...........and then the third one pops up "u guys are both gorgeous" now honestly not EVERY girl on this site is hot and we all know it, yet ppl keep on ass-kissing for some odd reason..........not to say that im perfect or anything.......ill be honest there are a few people on this site whom i truly can't stand but out of tactfulness i dont say anything or maybe my balls arent big enough but i definetely dont say that person is pretty or whatever

btw this has nothing to do with Dee or njdyonisis.......im just replying to myst's question on "why is it everytime someone says something nice its considered ass kissing?"