Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marco V @ Arc

Guest gordonk6

marco v owed last night

nothing but techhhhhhh tranceeeeee all night long

i heard he was supposed to go on at 2:30 but i got there at 2:30 and someone said he started at 2 so i missed a half hour of his set but he was not boring at all from start to finish he owed absolutly one of the best nights of the year

but wat the fuk was up with his time slot 3 hours?

come on that was kinda weak i mean he owed us for not showing up last time plus for last night i would have expected atleast 4 and a half hours outta him.

marco v should have went on later i feel cause he came on at 2 and was destroying it then he leaves and the other dj kinda slowed it down he was playin progressive stuff i mean how do you go from tech trance to progressive it killed the vibe

but over all the crowd was good not too many crackheads and some cute girls some of the tracks i remember he played...

musix- cyber desire

scot bond vs soloarstone-3rd earth(marvco v mix)

marco v- c/del

katana- tribal strike

marco v- loops and things

thomas datt- i feel you (marco v mix)

and if anyone could id the track he played after c/del i would appriciate it thanks

ps i really hope marco v would do a residency in nyc that would be great if not come back soon :D

what a beat night... i got there at 5:15 and marco v was done... what the hell is that... joshua ryan was decent at best.. i wasn't really feeling the breakbeats.. he definitely played some hot songs "pistolwhip" some of his other productions.. the night would have completely sucked if i didnt meet up with an old friend.. i guess arc just isn't for me

The first hour or so of Marco V was weak...then around 3 he kicked in a higher gear. But only 2 hrs later and he was done - that really makes the whole night just good - not great (at least in my opinion).

I must say he wasn't trying hard with some tracks - not much of beat matching and mixing - and then again, there were times when he was right on target and really got the crowd going.

i definitly had a good time last night, but i still think it could have been a lil better.

Crowd was good except for one of these tools that thought i was goin to steal his girly.

Other than that i had a good time.

NEED MORE TRANCE....

billy

figure I'd put my 2 cents in before this thread gets lost...

...Marco V was awesome!! and I was pretty much sober that night too, darnit...but I was still dancing! Why the heck does Arc lack a liquor license anyway??

I was hoping to hear more trance tracks too, but I guess Marco was spinning according to the venue. Anyway, Joshua Ryan was great...I love the breakbeats...he spun this very nice mix of that Whitestripes tune. He did a good job...great track selection!! If I heard he was spinning at a certain venue, I wouldn't mind checking him out again :D

No crazy crackheads at Arc this time either...yay... There was this really cute happy happy joy joy guy running all over the club looking like he was having the time of his life....even the bouncers were laughing at him.

Wonder why the back room was closed? Anyway, great music, the only downside was the lack of drinks!!! arghhh.........and Puffy's down the street closed early!!

Originally posted by kutekimee

There was this really cute happy happy joy joy guy running all over the club looking like he was having the time of his life....even the bouncers were laughing at him.

:D i had the time of my life....but i didnt see the bouncers laughing at me...

Originally posted by majinbuu

:D i had the time of my life....but i didnt see the bouncers laughing at me...

Hey cool...that was you? i remember seeing you run by the bouncers and they just looked at each other and laughed...i think they were pleasantly amused. Ii was wearing the black & white striped shirt. I woulda been dancing harder, but unfortunately, wasn't loosened up enough.