Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any good double team stories?

nomembername

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..Awww c'mon dude, gimmie something to work with here..

..This is what I hate, I get all primed for good, witty, drama and the other side can't throw the ball back...

..Impressive...:aright:..

...Aight, I'm done...unless you can fuel it...

Bro, in all seriousness...I don't find your sense of humor and your "good, witty drama" to be entertaining.

It's all good though :finger:

I never slapped a bitch, but I almost knocked my buddy out when we were double teaming some chick who was decent enough to fuck, but NOT to go down on. I'm getting my dick sucked and look back while his face is buried between her legs.

Originally posted by nomembername

who said I kicked her out??? I said I was about to KNOCK her out. Obviously, me and my boy didn't go near each other but we weren't about to just let this bitch leave without getting us both off first.

like in american pie 2, that shit was funny!

Originally posted by nomembername

Bro, in all seriousness...I don't find your sense of humor and your "good, witty drama" to be entertaining.

It's all good though :finger:

Don't let Phunk get to you. That's just his thing...jacking threads to try to show us his witty intellect or to throw out to us how he's working from his office and what a success he's become...blah..blah...blah. Occasionally, he makes a valid point, but for the most part, his incessant ramblings are nothing more than garbage...his only outlet to society being a message board because other than work or to pick up his latest copy of Playgirl from the local magazine stand, he doesn't leave his home pc.

The idea behind this thread was a good one, but must have also brought up Phunks painful past because the only double penetration stories he can relate to are those nights when he was a child when, instead of the usual solo visit from his father and the subsequent "finger fucking" sessions, he'd bring along one of his drinking buddies from the bar for a little "DP with baby Phunk" action.

PhuturePhunk may be a colorful, insightful thing to be enjoyed by all (yeah, right), but PastPhunk is an entirely different animal...an ugly, dark & painful one...especially to one's anus.

Originally posted by cdeep

Don't let Phunk get to you. That's just his thing...jacking threads to try to show us his witty intellect or to throw out to us how he's working from his office and what a success he's become...blah..blah...blah. Occasionally, he makes a valid point, but for the most part, his incessant ramblings are nothing more than garbage...his only outlet to society being a message board because other than work or to pick up his latest copy of Playgirl from the local magazine stand, he doesn't leave his home pc.

The idea behind this thread was a good one, but must have also brought up Phunks painful past because the only double penetration stories he can relate to are those nights when he was a child when, instead of the usual solo visit from his father and the subsequent "finger fucking" sessions, he'd bring along one of his drinking buddies from the bar for a little "DP with baby Phunk" action.

PhuturePhunk may be a colorful, insightful thing to be enjoyed by all (yeah, right), but PastPhunk is an entirely different animal...an ugly, dark & painful one...especially to one's anus.

...Bravo! BRAVO!..Very well written, funny too..:laugh:...You've been waiting for 2 years to say that, haven't you...c'mon, don't lie...;)...