Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can't wait for Marco Carola and Danilo Vigorito......

djrx06

Dec 27th @ privilege!!!!!

Who's going?

I haven't met anyone from the board and I sure would like to meet some new people down here in Miami. I am there for sure, no doubt.

I have been waiting for this evening for a long time. I have been wanting to see Marco Carola for a couple of years now. I know he has been here for WMC but he only spins for an hour at the Tronic Treatment party. I am sure he will get more than an hour at this party and I am ready for what he is going to throw down. More than an hour of three table wizardry from Marco? I cannot wait. As for Danilo, what can I say, right along the lines of Marco.

Whoever booked these guys down here, thank you very much, it is greatly appreciated. You have made my year!

I have alot of friends of mine coming in from out of town to see these guys, any news on the guest list??

FYI, Check my sig. picture out.......Look at the madness behind Marco and look at the smile on his face. He's bringin the FUNK!!!!!

Anyone heard his set off Groovetech??? QUALITY!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bling

its this sat? damn tough one this or space ugh im not into techno but i hear great things about carola :)

if u like Picotto u will like Carola...he spanked (i am going to say it one more time) SPANKED!!! Picotto during conference...u should def. check this guy out...CAROLA IS SICK!!!!!:drunk:

Originally posted by rcrespo

I'll be there. My name is ramon .. I'll be wearing some sort of neat tshirt of some sorts.

Sup Ramon, we should definately meet up. I am bringing my whole crew up there for Marco. Most of them don't know who he is. I said brace yourself. Danilo will be just as impressive. I am going to be dressing down because I am going to lose in on the dancefloor. I expect to Marco to "break my back" with some of the sick tracks he will be playing on Saturday. I will be there pretty early.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

if u like Picotto u will like Carola...he spanked (i am going to say it one more time) SPANKED!!! Picotto during conference...u should def. check this guy out...CAROLA IS SICK!!!!!:drunk:

He told me Picotto was not his "cup of tea"... I on the other hand can't wait til the 1st to hear Picotto at Opium...but damn I am really uber pissed that I am going to miss Carola. It's funny cause I will be in Chicago this weekend and there usually is something going on wether it'd be for Spundae or Pure but of course the weekend I leave, one of my techno idols comes. As I said before DAMN!!!!!!!:mad:

Originally posted by lilliz77

He told me Picotto was not his "cup of tea"... I on the other hand can't wait til the 1st to hear Picotto at Opium...but damn I am really uber pissed that I am going to miss Carola. It's funny cause I will be in Chicago this weekend and there usually is something going on wether it'd be for Spundae or Pure but of course the weekend I leave, one of my techno idols comes. As I said before DAMN!!!!!!!

:hug::itsok::hug:

He told me Picotto was not his "cup of tea"... I on the other hand can't wait til the 1st to hear Picotto at Opium...but damn I am really uber pissed that I am going to miss Carola. It's funny cause I will be in Chicago this weekend and there usually is something going on wether it'd be for Spundae or Pure but of course the weekend I leave, one of my techno idols comes. As I said before DAMN!!!!!!!:mad:

This will be going off on Thursday in Chicago......

133106Chicago-med.jpg

and this too....

This week in Smart Bar...

Friday December 26th

Heather

J-Rod

Saturday December 27th - .dotbleep

Justin Long

Huggy (20:20 Vision UK)

Mike Pugh

Smart Bar

3730 North Clark Street -Chicago

10pm - Late

Twenty-one and over

www.smartbarchicago.com

Originally posted by lyrik

This will be going off on Thursday in Chicago......

133106Chicago-med.jpg

and this too....

This week in Smart Bar...

Friday December 26th

Heather

J-Rod

Saturday December 27th - .dotbleep

Justin Long

Huggy (20:20 Vision UK)

Mike Pugh

Smart Bar

3730 North Clark Street -Chicago

10pm - Late

Twenty-one and over

www.smartbarchicago.com

I know I am thinking about it, but I will not have a car and my p's live NW and the venue is southside, so I have to see if my friend Julia wants to go.

BUT

it's still not Marco Carola :mad:

I know I am thinking about it, but I will not have a car and my p's live NW and the venue is southside, so I have to see if my friend Julia wants to go.

BUT

it's still not Marco Carola :mad:

I know, I know....but Green Velvet Live PA......that can't be touched and is very, very rare to catch....not too mention....Angel Alanis is probably the most under-rated DJ/Producer there is, the kid is sick.

Originally posted by lyrik

I know, I know....but Green Velvet Live PA......that can't be touched and is very, very rare to catch....not too mention....Angel Alanis is probably the most under-rated DJ/Producer there is, the kid is sick.

I'm best friends with Johnny Chaos and his girlfriend, so I'm wondering if she is goin as well.