Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the sex board...

somebitch

hmm lets see.. i have to agree with gabo...

i have been on club planet forever and a few days...

CLUB NYC anyone?????

and lets just say there is always a problem with this board...

i have been to meetups in the past.. i have met people, i have disliked people.. where theres good, there is always bad..

where theres some people who know what the hell they are talking about.. theres millions who have no idea...

my favorite is when i met this guy from this board who swore he was don juan of sex.. i find out hes only had sex 2 times in his life.. seems people think they read an old womans romance novel and become a pimp.. the board always goes in waves.. and always will...

oh btw, i have a really tight wet pussy?

lol

sorry... have a nice day....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by LikmyLipz

hmm lets see.. i have to agree with gabo...

i have been on club planet forever and a few days...

CLUB NYC anyone?????

and lets just say there is always a problem with this board...

i have been to meetups in the past.. i have met people, i have disliked people.. where theres good, there is always bad..

where theres some people who know what the hell they are talking about.. theres millions who have no idea...

my favorite is when i met this guy from this board who swore he was don juan of sex.. i find out hes only had sex 2 times in his life.. seems people think they read an old womans romance novel and become a pimp.. the board always goes in waves.. and always will...

oh btw, i have a really tight wet pussy?

lol

sorry... have a nice day....

tell me more about ur tight wet pussy

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

def not...

but if thinking it makes me hangin around the sex board more pleasurable so be it...

:blowz kiss:

whatever.. Don't come on this board anymore.. NO one here has any business associating with a brood blood suckin viper like urself. Learn how to cook and make yourself useful for your future bf or husband