Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what you consider a hoe!!??

cuban2def

Shes a hoe if she lets a guy use her without her really wantin it and she does it all the time.

Girls that sleep around a lot but do it cuz they're gettin there groove on, I respect that, cuz fuck it us guys do that shit too so is all just good times n fun. Just keep the shit on the dl and is all good.

Originally posted by *********

When a girl is 21 + how many sexual partners till there at hoe status? like how many guys in bed do think is to much?

ask somebitch/linabina or sexxybabyD. The 3 of them have this status for quite some time now. They have to calculate the # of ppl they slept with using complicated formulas on a scientific calculator

Guest dbledown00

Ok, if I know that a girl has slept with more than two guys then I think she's a hoe. I know ladies, it sucks how men can get away with the sh*t but hey, I love being a man. Who would have ever thought that men would have such advantages in this world when the woman is the key to it all. Think about it, I sure as hell wouldn't be able to live without women. Nobody there to take my dollar bills, bring me my drink, and cook my dinner. ONLY KIDDING LADIES, I think you're all beauties.:whip2::sperm: