Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gift giving?

marcid21

...ok, fuck the holidays for just a second..

Any ladies here ever give away their precious panties to a guy they've dated or are dating?

A friend of mine a while back did this all the time. She was full into the dating scene after a break up, and had "special panties" she would wear out and give to the guy. Some were freaked, but some loved it! She got so much ass during all that.

I don't see a problem with giving away my pantalons...but, only to someone I'm steadily seeing. For example, a guy I dated for quite a while found a pair I had left behind...he washed and kept them as a "momento". I thought it was a lil' strange...but whatever. Now I think of it, and it's funny and cute/sexy as hell...

Guys, ever get a pair?

Originally posted by marcid21

...ok, fuck the holidays for just a second..

Any ladies here ever give away their precious panties to a guy they've dated or are dating?

A friend of mine a while back did this all the time. She was full into the dating scene after a break up, and had "special panties" she would wear out and give to the guy. Some were freaked, but some loved it! She got so much ass during all that.

I don't see a problem with giving away my pantalons...but, only to someone I'm steadily seeing. For example, a guy I dated for quite a while found a pair I had left behind...he washed and kept them as a "momento". I thought it was a lil' strange...but whatever. Now I think of it, and it's funny and cute/sexy as hell...

Guys, ever get a pair?

I've had girls leave there panties behind but never where they were like "here do you want my panties"

I never have, the whole idea weirds me out :worry:

I find it hilarious though that so many of these chicks w/their own websites can sell their dirty underwear online! For pretty big bucks I might add.....I mean, it's one thing I guess to have your bf or gf's undies, but mailing them to a total stranger? :yuck:

I LOVE IT!!! One of the best presents you can give me..... Although girls can be strange about this as well. My ex gf thought it was cute/sexy at first. After we were going out for a while she started questioning the whole thing.. Now that we're just friends again she's back to thinking it's cute. HUH???

Originally posted by nomembername

I've had girls leave there panties behind but never where they were like "here do you want my panties"

haha, yeah I have done that. Oh and also left a pair of earings, hair clips and lip gloss :laugh:

The only thing I would actually give a guy to remember me by is mind blowing orgasm.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by lilliz77

haha, yeah I have done that. Oh and also left a pair of earings, hair clips and lip gloss :laugh:

The only thing I would actually give a guy to remember me by is mind blowing orgasm.

I love you

Guest brwneydtrouble

I was at space one night hanging with a guy and decided I was feeling naughty so I went to the bathroom, took off my panties, came back and put them in his pocket......kinda like a little promise of more.:devil:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I was at space one night hanging with a guy and decided I was feeling naughty so I went to the bathroom, took off my panties, came back and put them in his pocket......kinda like a little promise of more.:devil:

ugh thats so hot!