Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you in denial?

These are two bold questions to ask yourself (if it applies to you):

Do you still do e every weekend?

Haven't you gotten bored of it?

For me, answer to question 1 would be, thank god I don't. Question 2, basically. Still do it once in a while though smile.gif .

I would love to hear the responses. I'm guessing 70% of responses will be no, yes. Just curious.

I used to do e every weekend and it was more that I became way to tolerant to it. I haven't done it now in two years and I am perfectly happy. I have been wanting to do it again though recently because I know it will be really fun after such a long break. It is definitely not something you should do too often. I am just waiting for the perfect moment.

Pershoot!!

Long time no hear, baby.

I used to do it every weekend and got real sick and tired of being a fucking vegetable.

However, the people i used to go with would not leave until 10, so I felt inclined to do it just to stay up, I need normal friends.

Anyway, I am into going sober and leaving at a decent time, but I am not opposed to doing it once and a while.

Are you going to dinner, Pershoot, I really want to meet you.

Hey cazz...don't know if i can make the dinner tonight, but I am down for doing something this weekend, because I havent been out in sooooo long. What are ya doin this wknd? Anybody else's plans? I have yet to meet everyone smile.gif

i started out doing e every weekend but now i only do it on special occasions i think i have matured to the point where i can dance and have fun listining to the music without any extras the whole clubbing experiance has turned to the music not the drugs for me but i do thank e for the introduction it has helped me loosen up

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

i'm not in denial, i swear to god, you shut the f* up man i'm not, i can stop whenever i want man

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

YOYOY EAAAZZZZZYyyyyyyyyyyyyy POOPZ.. .EAAZYY . ..otherwise gonna have to take this outside, you f'n annihilator

-----------------------------------------

" My Drug addicted son railed out your honor student"

fucking tosser

------------------

up-women-00279.jpg

I started off every weekend for about a year, and I loved it. Thenit just didn't do anything for me anymore. So I stopped for about 8 months. Now I have done it 3 times in the last year. The first two sucked, the last time I was in Baltimore and it was unbelievable! But I probably wont do it again for at least another month or two if ever.

I have just as much fun now drinking and taking some Aderol or having some some Redbull.

-Andy

------------------

Lets Go METS!!!!!!!!

Archived