Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any chance with her?

dance2this

I know a girl from Italian class. She is cute, and has the personality I look for. I got her screen name one day and asked if I could study with her study group before one of the tests. SHe said that it would be no problem. The class is finally over, and I still talk to her online. I asked her what she was doing over the break and she said she was hanging out with friends. I asked her about if she had someone special during Christmas and she said just her cousin and her daddy. It was good until I asked her to hang out over the break. I asked her if she wanted to play pool one day during the break. She said that she does not play pool, but we could go for coffee one day. I said maybe next week we can go? but she said that she couldn't and maybe the week after. I said that I'd let her know if I could. After I said that she said too bad another girl, let's say "Nicole" for example, could not come with us. Was it not obvious I was asking her on a date? was she not interested in me at all? Any way I can find out if she would go on a real date without being pushy? Thanks for any help!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

she wants to have a 3sum!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

either that or shes playing head games already .. ORRRRRR shes scared of you & doesnt wanna take a chance on you being a psyco:confused: my bet is that shes playing head games already from what you have said .. tryin to act like she aint desperate n shit like that .. my advice .. just say fuck it !! and dont waste your time anymore :cool: :cool: if shes intrested she will call YOU !!:cool: :cool: YOU did your part of showing you are intrested:)

Originally posted by dance2this

okay, cool. thanks guys! she seems like a nice girl, I thought maybe hanging out just as friends would be cool and then maybe it could grow from there? Would there be any potential for getting toward a relationship in hanging out that night? thanks!

only one way 2 find out :D :D

Originally posted by echostar

i didnt read your story, but the first sentence about a girl from italian class caught my eye

i met a girl in italian class who was slammin and one of the hottest girls ive been with, so i say go for it

I <3 Me. :aright:

Originally posted by dance2this

Do relationships ever work where a guy like a girl first? I know it is a lot better, for guys, when a girl sweats a guy and then he finally starts liking her. ??

i doubt it. usually even when the girl likes the guy she will almost never make the first move...even after they've been out on a date. of course not all women are like that, tho.