N Y E

incredulous

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

why do u stalk me??

i see nye as a day to be with friends, going out alone on nye is pretty pathetic if you ask me. i guess stayig home is depressing though. i dont care what people do, i personally would rather stay home than go out alone on nye. i never said i was too cool. at least i have use of the various forms of the word to.

i would appreciate if you stop replying to my posts. put me on ignore or something...

btw i am going to get off my ass and do something for nye. just telling everyone since they seem to care so much what i do :laugh: i dont know why people care if i choose to do nothing, it is unimportant to me & i dont think it is lame to stay home on nye. it is the same as any other night. i will go shopping tomorrow regardless of whether i go out tomorrow night. i will not spend 150 bucks on getting into a club on nye, i dont think it is all that entertaining. i am jet lagged and tired so i wasnt planning on going out but now that i found out i dont have to work tomorrow i figure i should sleep late and do something. i am not going out so much b.c it is nye, more b.c i feel like seeing my friends who are in town.

yes, like myst said, leave me alone!!

easy killa! when the fuck have I stalked you??? what have I responded to like 3 of your posts??? don't tell anyone but it's a message board and people respond to other people's opinions :doh:

you proved my point again by saying that people that go out and spend alot of money on NYE are "pathetic". well then there must be alot of pathetic people in the world...excluding youself of course.

hey if it's not your thing than thats cool but when most of the world is out doing something nice to celebrate the new year even if it is expensive...wait, never mind your right, it is "pathetic" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nomembername

easy killa! when the fuck have I stalked you??? what have I responded to like 3 of your posts??? don't tell anyone but it's a message board and people respond to other people's opinions :doh:

you proved my point again by saying that people that go out and spend alot of money on NYE are "pathetic". well then there must be alot of pathetic people in the world...excluding youself of course.

hey if it's not your thing than thats cool but when most of the world is out doing something nice to celebrate the new year even if it is expensive...wait, never mind your right, it is "pathetic" :rolleyes:

I agree with everything you said. :D

anyway I'll be with family and girls family for a lil then to friends house. Later on in the night I will be going to Exit for JP. let the hating begin!!!:D

Originally posted by phatman

...who the hell asked you anyway ms sunshine... :tongue:

...ive got a couple of invites to house parties as well...its not always about the clubs/lounges...you can find a nice spot with friends and bring in the new year for next to nothing...maybe you'll find one...and still get that pair of shoes...:)

Every year I do the house party thing... I have not been clubbing on NYE since the Tunnel Days.... Don't like it and won't do it. Always a good time at the Annual house party that I go to. And the best part about it is that there are plenty of beds, couches, and air mattresses to sleep on at the end of the night without having to drive home or worry about anything else...

:party: :party: :party:

Somebitch - You are invited... ;)

Free alchohol of all kinds... Have Bud and Budlight on tap. All the hard liquor you can think of... Jello shots, Chocolate shots, Champaign. And plenty of EATS!!!

Add friends and loved ones... What more can one ask for...

Good night people... Have a safe, happy, and healthy NEW YEARS and hopefully this year will be better then the last for everyone... :D

Originally posted by elementx

Every year I do the house party thing... I have not been clubbing on NYE since the Tunnel Days.... Don't like it and won't do it. Always a good time at the Annual house party that I go to. And the best part about it is that there are plenty of beds, couches, and air mattresses to sleep on at the end of the night without having to drive home or worry about anything else...

:party: :party: :party:

Somebitch - You are invited... ;)

Free alchohol of all kinds... Have Bud and Budlight on tap. All the hard liquor you can think of... Jello shots, Chocolate shots, Champaign. And plenty of EATS!!!

Add friends and loved ones... What more can one ask for...

Good night people... Have a safe, happy, and healthy NEW YEARS and hopefully this year will be better then the last for everyone... :D

:laugh: sounds like a great time.

i remember tunnel nye. i am not too into the club thing either. although there are some decent parties that are not too expensive this year. i still dont know what i want to do, i wish i had some close friends to sip champagne with but no such luck...

:hug::party:

have a great time & be safe.