Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you usually do...

nomembername

Originally posted by weyes

i thought linabina meant that, but most people in our generation overlook the importance of condoms as more than just birth control :) .

yea thats actually exactly what i meant. i waited till i was 21 to have sex... im definitely not mindless when it comes to it... and im in a serious monogomous relationship.

im not an idiot. ;)

Originally posted by linabina

yea thats actually exactly what i meant. i waited till i was 21 to have sex... im definitely not mindless when it comes to it... and im in a serious monogomous relationship.

im not an idiot. ;)

21 and your in a serious monogomous relationship...isn't that the definition of idiot?

j/k:D

im not an idiot. ;)

o, i never said you were, lina :) ; i do know you have a responsible attitude about sex.

but i will say, from my years on this board, that it seems more people on this board HAVE had sex without condoms than have NEVER had unprotected sex, and we should all be smarter than that.

hey no-membername----maybe you should try a bigger condom:idea:

condoms break more easily when they are too tight and/or not enough lube!

Sounds like you may be a "magnum" man! You also can use a shit-load of spermicide along with the condom...they sell it in this really cool film that you fold in half and cover the cervix with it, then the fim melts and voila! Instant wiggly-killer! A good back up in case of breakage.....good luck!

im not taking bc pills. i was on them a long time ago for my period and i hated the side effects that my body went through, so im hesitant because i dont want the same thing to happen again (for those of u who are gonna yell at me for not being on pills lol :finger: ) but i will soon... and hopefully then condoms wont even be an issue.

try to get the shot. you get one shot every three months. and you don´t get your period any more. it´s also more safe than the pill.

my gf is on it too, you should try it out. with some people it has side effects, with some none, it´s very individual but well worth trying it out.

Originally posted by houze-kitty

hey no-membername----maybe you should try a bigger condom:idea:

condoms break more easily when they are too tight and/or not enough lube!

In all seriousness, I have been thinking about using bigger condoms but I think I have tried them once before and it might have been a little too big...I guess I am like right in between or some shit.

We were actually using lub that night and she was very wet. I think it was just the fact that I was fucking her brains out for like and hour or so in every position possible. It was actually the second or third condom we used also.

Originally posted by tastey

try to get the shot. you get one shot every three months. and you don´t get your period any more. it´s also more safe than the pill.

my gf is on it too, you should try it out. with some people it has side effects, with some none, it´s very individual but well worth trying it out.

see i know everyone is different but i hear so many negative things about it...i feel like if there are negative side effects to it, ill be the one to get them.. u know? idk... i wanna try a lower dose pill and see if there is any difference... but when i go to my doctor (i havent been since ive become sexually active) ill ask him about different kinds of bc and see what he says is usually best.

but thanks for the heads up.. ill ask about it. :arightL