Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call 4 Vicious @ Nation

Originally posted by domainsound

I TRULY THINK THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS CONSIDERING EVERYWEEK THE CROWD AND VIBE GETS EVEN BETTER THEN THE WEEK B4.

THAT AND JOHNNY VICIOUS IS ALWAYS ON POINT WHEN IT COMES TO TEARING UP A ROOM SO WHO WILL DEF BE ATTENDING.

me + the 30+ friends of mine that have been comin every week since opening.....my upstate boys got hooked last fri they said they'd come ever friday:)

I will definitely be in attendance. I know that Johnny will bring his best game to Nation and flex his underground aresenal. Music should be insane. When Johnny V's on point, he's fuckin nasty, and I can only imagine what he's going to drop for the Nation crowd. Plus, the extra added incentive of Rob James only makes the night all the more perfect: "Underground...Program........"

I'll be there with my crew on Friday night, and, like every Friday, I'll be laced up and ready to shred.

Look forward to seeing you guys there.

Went on Dec. 26 for Eddie Baez. Music was great, but the crowd was kinda weak. It looked about half filled, and was mostly guys. I got there around 12:30 and ended up leaving at 3:30 I would like to go back, but I don't want to bring my friends to a half empty club. I hope it was just an off night.

Because nation is an underground party, vicious is going to play more of the underground tracks with that vicious sound that he was known for at the tunnel and sf. We're all really looking forward to night.. Nothing is better then kicking off the first friday of 2004 with vicious at nation. FREE ADMISSION on the clubplanet guest list til 1AM..

Originally posted by jfu11

Went on Dec. 26 for Eddie Baez. Music was great, but the crowd was kinda weak. It looked about half filled, and was mostly guys. I got there around 12:30 and ended up leaving at 3:30 I would like to go back, but I don't want to bring my friends to a half empty club. I hope it was just an off night.

THE CROWD WILL DEF BE BIGGER THIS WEEK BUT U HAVE TO REMEMBER THIS PARTY IS MORE ABOUT THE MUSIC THEN ANYTHING. THERES NO CLUB IN LI WHERE U GONNA HEAR PURE UNDERGROUND HOUSE MUSIC AND IF U LEFT AT 3:30 U LEFT TO EARLY.CROWD WAS STILL GOIN STRONG TILL 5AM IN FACT I THINK MORE PPL CAME IN AROUND 3AM.

SO U SHOULD GIVE IT ANOTHER CHANCE THIS WEEK.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

goddamn i hate bein in jersey and so far from everything!! this is in LI right? id love to come out to this party and hear some real tracks dropped by johnny.

it's not that bad of a trip my boy lives in jersey and has been coming since we opened every friday, last week i had quite a few jersey ppls come down, and myupstate booys came down too that's like a 2 1/2 hr trip and their comin back this fri :D

im still thinkin bout goin. i just looked it up and its about 100 mile/2 hr trip from here. i mean, its not that bad of a ride, but its alot worse than travelin 45 min to an hour for the city. and i def gotta stay sober cuz there's no way im drivin home 2 hrs drunk. i shouldnt even be doin it at local places, but it always ends up that way

:(

im still thinkin bout goin. i just looked it up and its about 100 mile/2 hr trip from here. i mean, its not that bad of a ride, but its alot worse than travelin 45 min to an hour for the city. and i def gotta stay sober cuz there's no way im drivin home 2 hrs drunk. i shouldnt even be doin it at local places, but it always ends up that way

awww well i hope u can make it it'll be a sick party......=0)

Xtc,

Maybe you can touch base with a friend from this messageboard who happens to live within the vicinity of Nation, and then you won't have to worry about driving all the way back home.

For a local party, Nation is turning out to be an underground force to be reckoned with. For a local venue, it's gotten off to a pretty good start, and is building a strong reputation based primarily on positive vibes and underground house music that can't be fucked with.

THE CROWD WILL DEF BE BIGGER THIS WEEK BUT U HAVE TO REMEMBER THIS PARTY IS MORE ABOUT THE MUSIC THEN ANYTHING. THERES NO CLUB IN LI WHERE U GONNA HEAR PURE UNDERGROUND HOUSE MUSIC AND IF U LEFT AT 3:30 U LEFT TO EARLY.CROWD WAS STILL GOIN STRONG TILL 5AM IN FACT I THINK MORE PPL CAME IN AROUND 3AM.

I had fun and I like the place. I really hope it lasts, b/c it is the only place of its kind on LI. The music was great. I will difinately go back with my friends.

As for leaving at 3:30, I had to beg my girlfriend to drive, so we left when she said so.

does this club have another name & its just called nation on fridayz?

if it is, i was just there on friday 4 the first time & was REALLY impressed, the place was crazy....i havent had that much fun at a club in a very long time....crowd was awesome...it was like a mini factory, ahhhhh such a sick night! recommended =)

Yup, you were in the right place. The party that they throw on Fridays is the nation party, but they still have an older sign outside (which they really need to take down). Went last friday and had a fucking awesome time, if everyone is concerned about the amount of girls there....freaking bring some! The more people that are at this party, the longer it will last. Looking forward to seeing everyone on friday for johnny and especially rob james!

do what i do, get drunk early in the night, then stay till your sober, dance it off or something, then you'll be good on the ride home:D

well the place has a few diff names depending on the night.

Fridays its called Nation and sat is redlight but the place itself is called eclipse.But i have to say friday night it doesnt feel like any other night there.Its a amazing how it can feel like a city club one night and back to a li club the next day.

The vibe the lights the sound are all amazing..

This is honesty guys not promoting.I can honestly say 5 hours @ nation and i have no need to drive to the city. So all who r curious u need to come out this week 4 Vicious..

I havent been on this board in a while but its good to see the same familar names plus i changed my old name so most might not know this one.

:tongue:

DOMAIN SOUND LIST

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

do what i do, get drunk early in the night, then stay till your sober, dance it off or something, then you'll be good on the ride home:D

its open late so by the time it closed last week it was already 2+ hours after the bar closed...

Guest shortyrockrox

\

\

I got there at 3:40 and they werent letting people in:mad: