Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call 4 Vicious @ Nation

Nation seems to be getting better every week. Its a casual LI place for people seriously going for music and dancing. All I have seen on every message forum that has info on Nation is how much fun people have had and how nice the staff is (which is important as well). Johnny V. is going to kick ass friday--its not like having him at Sahara or another big club, you need the "underground" ambiance and no restrictions on what to play to bring together the small underground party feeling. Nation combines amazing Dj's in a smaller atmosphere where everyone just wants to have a good time.

Although the crowd is advertised as 18 and over--you still see many people 21 and over b/c these are the people who know good DJ's and good music--that is why they show up.

You really cannot compare Nation to Sahara or Mirage, its a different atmosphere appealing to different crowds. When you just want to go casual and close to home (if you live on LI that is) to bust out and dance, try Nation.;)

Originally posted by runway

Nation seems to be getting better every week. Its a casual LI place for people seriously going for music and dancing. All I have seen on every message forum that has info on Nation is how much fun people have had and how nice the staff is (which is important as well). Johnny V. is going to kick ass friday--its not like having him at Sahara or another big club, you need the "underground" ambiance and no restrictions on what to play to bring together the small underground party feeling. Nation combines amazing Dj's in a smaller atmosphere where everyone just wants to have a good time.

Although the crowd is advertised as 18 and over--you still see many people 21 and over b/c these are the people who know good DJ's and good music--that is why they show up.

You really cannot compare Nation to Sahara or Mirage, its a different atmosphere appealing to different crowds. When you just want to go casual and close to home (if you live on LI that is) to bust out and dance, try Nation.;)

Agreed! I am 30 years old for God's ssake and the main reason for me going out is hearing kick ass music. NAtion brings it every week with an awesome vibe and no bullshit. If youwant to hook up or get your picture ona stupid website, then just stay home.

Peace,

Cya Friday

Ive said this before and Ill say it again...

We are a party for people that LOVE music! This isn't a hook up joint, it's not a frat bar.

It's a cool room with a sick sound system, awsome lights, great music, and a great price!

It dosent matter if your 18 or 70 if you love house music this is the party for you!

Ill post the January DJ Schedule as soon as it's finalized probably friday morning!

Some SICK things are coming soon!

If you're younger than 21 (but not really young), and you're with a few heads, you won't have a problem. You won't be able to drink, but you'll be able to enjoy a phat night of underground. Nation isn't about turning people away who come to enjoy some real music. Just show some respect for the establishment, be discrete, and you'll have a phat time.

This week is gonna be really cool!

Rob James of course will be behind the decks again this week, but it is going to be a DJ-Free-For-All!

Let me just say that Rob and I have been making alot of phone calls and I really don't know who else maybe doing "Guest DJ" sets.

For starters long time Long Island afterhours jock DJ Hurricane will be throwing down for a while as well as the man who many claim to be the best Undiscovered DJ Talent in NY Eric C. I'll probbably hit the decks for a while as well!

L-I-S-T info, questions, sugesstions, comments etc e-mail me @ MattM2o@yahoo.com

Coming Friday January 16th KC Anderson (Ministry Or Sound)

MATT!!

just found out i dont have work on saturday till 2PM- count me and a few friends in for a return trip!

havnt figured out how many yet, i'll drop u an email later in the week

cant wait :D ...and maybe i'll be able to figure out where the hell i kno huricane from lol