Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone do coke, K or smack this weekend?

xlr8ted

We gotta cut out all this "tag your it" and reindeer games that have been going on...

Lets get down to the nity gritty..

Who Od'd this weekend?

Fuck any strippers?

Blasted lines?

Bumped K? (what kind and I want some, and yes I am a cop)

Booted up? (good luck)

Lets get some answers..

I did a little shit, went to a couple of strip clubs on Friday down in providence, nothing crazy.. I think the holidays keep people from doing shit, I haven't really gotten banged up in a about 3 weeks, till this past Friday.. Just been drinking after x-mas shopping. Now that its over, time to get ripped.

Whats everyone doing for NYE?

Club/bar?

Where?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I did a little shit, went to a couple of strip clubs on Friday down in providence, nothing crazy..

Where?

did you hit up a spot called foxy lady?...i was in RI last year and we ended up there. chicks were oil wresting downstairs and shit...it was aight...except it closed by like 1:30. The whole state closed then actually, i wanted to shoot myself.

:blown:

i'm hittin up exit to see NYE to see JP...can't beat $40

Originally posted by djsquillz

did you hit up a spot called foxy lady?...i was in RI last year and we ended up there. chicks were oil wresting downstairs and shit...it was aight...except it closed by like 1:30. The whole state closed then actually, i wanted to shoot myself.

:blown:

i'm hittin up exit to see NYE to see JP...can't beat $40

when i was in London.....i hung out a bit with the daughter of the guy who owns foxy lady......she was a psycho and didnt drink or do drugs.....what fun in that......

Originally posted by djsquillz

did you hit up a spot called foxy lady?...i was in RI last year and we ended up there. chicks were oil wresting downstairs and shit...it was aight...except it closed by like 1:30.

Yup went to the foxy, 2 of my freinds wrestled, and 2 others were the corner guys.. some funny shit..

Originally posted by lilliz77

words to the wise...never ever go on a plane or in a cab when you are in a k-hole....KRUCIAL! :blown:

Airplanes aren't bad... going to vegas last year, we were doing lines of Ttkoyo of the tray tables.. Once we seen Vegas out the windows, we all popped a roll.. went through a liq just on the flight.. The cabin pressure was the only thing that sucked..

Airplanes aren't bad... going to vegas last year, we were doing lines of Ttkoyo of the tray tables.. Once we seen Vegas out the windows, we all popped a roll.. went through a liq just on the flight.. The cabin pressure was the only thing that sucked..

I just wish I could have just enjoyed it with my friends instead of having to leave...they had me do what was called a "cab rail"...too funny. I couldn't see straight and I think I didn't tip the cabbie. But trying to act all cool around the parents and packing was such an adventure.

Originally posted by lilliz77

words to the wise...never ever go on a plane or in a cab when you are in a k-hole....KRUCIAL! :blown:

i would like to try k on a plane....

i can tell u i once got really k'd out my mind and went to the mall by myself...i had no clue how to get out of the mall...it was mad funny...

Originally posted by nomembername

I did all week but I've been seeing this hittin this for almost 8 months now so it really isn't all that exciting

Not really into drugs anymore...I'm pretty much strictly an alcoholic

Don't tell me, the rubber broke. :laugh:

as long as your not fucking our ex, the alcoholic whore. We def don't want kids w/ her.

na man, this is just your typical stripper girl that is still married but seperated with his name tattooed on her back...has had one miscarraige...about 7 other sisters, three of them who strip with her and most of them had or are having illegitimate kids

bitch does pull in chedda though...about 4 thousand a week!

Originally posted by nomembername

na man, this is just your typical stripper girl that is still married but seperated with his name tattooed on her back...has had one miscarraige...about 7 other sisters, three of them who strip with her and most of them had or are having illegitimate kids

bitch does pull in chedda though...about 4 thousand a week!

:laugh:

Heres the plan.... she saves that 4g's a week for 10 weeks, I come down, I kill her, we spilt the 40'gs up the middle. See ya March 8th