Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how will we???????

how will we find each other at ultra this year!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i would like to meet some of the c.pers from other parts aside from so fla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive allready met most of the loser down here!!!!!!!!!!;) ...im just kidding....actually i think most of the miami peeps r pretty cool !!!!!!!!!!!! but i would like to meet some of the other c.pers that i cant meet on a weekly clubbing basis!!!!!!

so what r some of ur guys suggestions????????:D

Believe me when I say this, nothing you say will work. Massive meetups are too much of a bitch to coordinate...people don't show, are off in their own worlds, especially during conference. I always make a schedule for WMC, but I never stick to it, even when I'm healthy...

The best you can hope for is introductions by people you know who happen to have a tourist in their entourage.

Originally posted by pod

Believe me when I say this, nothing you say will work. Massive meetups are too much of a bitch to coordinate...people don't show, are off in their own worlds, especially during conference. I always make a schedule for WMC, but I never stick to it, even when I'm healthy...

The best you can hope for is introductions by people you know who happen to have a tourist in their entourage.

I agree with you in the fact that in the middle of an outdoor festival it will be close to impossible to do a big meet up place, but stil the idea is great and if is well organized you will get it done...maybe not meeting all cpers but I bet that there will be a lot of us that will show up..I think we def. should try it..maybe around 15:00 or 16:00 before the bif headliners start spinning

maybe we should try several meetups throughout the whole day...............that way for the ones that get there later they still have a chance to meet whoever wants to go at the meet up of that time.....or we can do a meetup at the end of the night.....ill probably have an after hours party....but i know alot of the out of towners want to go to the clubs....but for us that know that any club after ultra is overrated....we will make it a fliptoniaaa after hours for the ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

maybe we should try several meetups throughout the whole day...............that way for the ones that get there later they still have a chance to meet whoever wants to go at the meet up of that time.....or we can do a meetup at the end of the night.....ill probably have an after hours party....but i know alot of the out of towners want to go to the clubs....but for us that know that any club after ultra is overrated....we will make it a fliptoniaaa after hours for the ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

18+ right? :D

....but for us that know that any club after ultra is overrated....

I don't know what you're on, but give me some!

Ultra afterparties are historically some of the most fantastic parties known to man. The party at Space last year post Ultra was one for the record books.

Nevermind the fact that this is the beginning of WMC so the whole beach and Downtown in general are going to be going the fuck off like nobody's business....christ I'm gonna have to have a DVD±RW in my backpack just to keep shooting!

I agree the clubs are overated in Miami. The best parties to go to are the ones closest to your hotels near SOBE. I had the worst time at Space and spent a whole lot of money for a sketched out vibe and couldn't not leave one room from another when I wanted to. Something is wrong with that picture. I did not go to any Ultra After Parties because I was so partied out from Space and all. But this year my party will surround ULTRA and the conference and many of the offering amenities. F~ trying to experience that Club vibe ~ what a waist of money. Been there, done that in NYC, plus the sound is such dissapointment.

Is it true with registration for the conference is complementary tix to Ultra and tix to the Dance Awards?

(this is just my experience last year)

Originally posted by pod

I don't know what you're on, but give me some!

Ultra afterparties are historically some of the most fantastic parties known to man. The party at Space last year post Ultra was one for the record books.

Nevermind the fact that this is the beginning of WMC so the whole beach and Downtown in general are going to be going the fuck off like nobody's business....christ I'm gonna have to have a DVD±RW in my backpack just to keep shooting!

pod u still havent been to a fliptoniaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when u go to one u will understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clubs after ultra r not only overrated, but the prices r alot over then what they should be as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah the vibe is good...but its overshadowed by the uncomfortably claustrophobic feeling that happens in about every club!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think CP DaVe (yes our esteemed founder) should pimp his pic all over the boards. Many of the NY / NJ boardies know him on site. I've run into him in Sobe at least twice a year randomly each time i'm there.

Last year at Ultra..the year before the whole CP staff crew was at space one night if i recollect (yeah that's probably not that reliable.)

Anyway point is if you find DaVe u'll find many of the out of towners i'd guess.

Open the podbay doors, pod.

2001.jpg

Apparently no one's ever gone out after Ultra in this thread.

:cool:

Everyone's bringing their A game this year, so I'd recommend at least checking out a few of the parties, be it in a hotel, bar, or a club. :cool:

Originally posted by pod

Open the podbay doors, pod.

2001.jpg

Apparently no one's ever gone out after Ultra in this thread.

:cool:

Everyone's bringing their A game this year, so I'd recommend at least checking out a few of the parties, be it in a hotel, bar, or a club. :cool:

im not saying not to go to any of the wmc parties that r on during the whole week...im strictly speaking about after ultra!!!!!!!!

how will we find each other at ultra this year!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i would like to meet some of the c.pers from other parts aside from so fla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive allready met most of the loser down here!!!!!!!!!!;) ...im just kidding....actually i think most of the miami peeps r pretty cool !!!!!!!!!!!! but i would like to meet some of the other c.pers that i cant meet on a weekly clubbing basis!!!!!!

so what r some of ur guys suggestions????????:D

stick with matas, he knows everyone outside CP-MIA.

I prolly wont be able to make it to Ultra this year. I went to the first one and that was it for me. too big. too disorganized. im just not a big fan of large festivals like that.. unless it were to be the Love Parade, in which I'd go check out once or twice.

If anybody wants to meetup in any other events. hit me up with a PM and I'll be glad to show ya around.

Originally posted by digital7

I prolly wont be able to make it to Ultra this year. I went to the first one and that was it for me. too big. too disorganized. im just not a big fan of large festivals like that.. unless it were to be the Love Parade, in which I'd go check out once or twice.

If anybody wants to meetup in any other events. hit me up with a PM and I'll be glad to show ya around.

bitch ~~~> you'll be hitting up tiesto and oakey, you know it!! :tongue: