Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do You Know This Chick???

blix

Originally posted by blix

lighten up Brandie, so i suppose it's my fault that i'm NEW to this board?

its not that. . . its the fact that you are looking for personal information on someone and no one has any idea who you are . . . despite the fact that these boards are like little communities, i would be awfully scared if someone posted my picture asking who i was and someone gave away my info . . . just me being a girl more than anything else . . .

wow and all i wanted was a name....if you don't KNOW who i am then why are you assuming that i ONLY signed up to ask who she was? as far as 'these boards' go, i am new to clubplanet. it took me 30 minutes for god's sake to figure out how to attach a signature. i'm not trying to scare anyone so everyone that reads this, move along....

Originally posted by brandie

its not that. . . its the fact that you are looking for personal information on someone and no one has any idea who you are . . . despite the fact that these boards are like little communities, i would be awfully scared if someone posted my picture asking who i was and someone gave away my info . . . just me being a girl more than anything else . . .

i think its more of a publicity stunt to gain members on that site rather than some stalker looking for his prey...

:aright:

more importantly if youve seen her out a couple of times and you seem to express intrest in this person, than why not approach her??? prolly have a better chance getting to know her that way than cyberstalking... just a thought, but than again i have about as much game as the special olympics... so i may be dead wrong...

Originally posted by dgmodel

:aright:

more importantly if youve seen her out a couple of times and you seem to express intrest in this person, than why not approach her??? prolly have a better chance getting to know her that way than cyberstalking... just a thought, but than again i have about as much game as the special olympics... so i may be dead wrong...

i just didn't have the nerve to but i'll try to talk to her the next time i see her. clearly i went about it the wrong way :(

sit up would make her wider... shed be better of with crunches/cardio... and of course losing that drink in her hand... but in all seriousness who gives a shit??? so shes not on the cover of vogue... oh no... im sure there might be a lil bit more to this girl than her looks... but who knows, well just have to wait and see until homeslice speaks with her...

Originally posted by dgmodel

sit up would make her wider... shed be better of with crunches/cardio... and of course losing that drink in her hand... but in all seriousness who gives a shit??? so shes not on the cover of vogue... oh no... im sure there might be a lil bit more to this girl than her looks... but who knows, well just have to wait and see until homeslice speaks with her...

she use to be thinner than this. it looks like she's been lagging with the exercising....