Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Colette...February 13th Valentines Day Gala Event

soulpatch

Brought to you by SoulPatch...

An intimate evening with DJ Colette (www.colette.com). You've seen her in the Motorola commercials, she was voted "Best Breakthrough DJ for 2003" by Dancestar (www.dancestar.com), you can download her songs to your phone as a ringtone (www.hellomoto.com), you've heard her voice on top selling records from Morgan Page, H-Foundation, Mazi, Q-Burns and the list goes on...Now witness her live as she has her first appearance in Central Florida.

colettefront.jpgcoletteback.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by soulpatch

Brought to you by SoulPatch...

An intimate evening with DJ Colette (www.colette.com). You've seen her in the Motorola commercials, she was voted "Best Breakthrough DJ for 2003" by Dancestar (www.dancestar.com), you can download her songs to your phone as a ringtone (www.hellomoto.com), you've heard her voice on top selling records from Morgan Page, H-Foundation, Mazi, Q-Burns and the list goes on...Now witness her live as she has her first appearance in Central Florida.

colettefront.jpgcoletteback.jpg

Nice one....Collette is something special, her voice is amazing and she is good behind the decks to boot. Its so often that you see producers and/or vocalists that get gigs to DJ based on their productions and/or vocal ability and they turn out to be a trainwreck every other record....not the case with Miss Collette. I may be seeing her here in Miami on 31th of Jan....just not sure if I want ot brave the all ages waters. At any rate if you guys liked Lisa Shaw, you will love Collette! She is a clasically trained musician and an ex-music teacher....so ring that bell because school will most def. be in.

Originally posted by philippio

I've never heard DJ Colette but I've heard she's really good. I can't wait.

:D:hat:

Her voice is one of a kind....one of those that you know instantly who it is singing. I have a set of her singing over DJ Heather and its phenom! I am sure you have heard her voice on more than a few tracks.....here are 2 of my favorites.

Home & Garden - Sexuality (Colette Rmx) [Classic]

Mazi Ftr. Colette - Do you want me [brique Rouge]

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by lyrik

Yes on 01/31/03...I was actually thinking about going to that party.

I'll be there i'm sure.

As a Dj and Producer, she gets mad respect from me because of the ability she brings to the table (no pun intended ;)). Since Im a DJ myself, Ive had the opportunity to play the records that has her incredible voice on them. And Ive heard about her ability behind the decks. Its not blind luck thats gotten her to the level she is at, its talent. I hope that the Miami crowd will get a taste of her in January, and then be motivated enough to come to O-Town to see her perform again. It will be a special night. We will be theme-ing the night out by having a professional set designer create an elaborate stage set and backdrop tied into Valentines day. Live percussion by LaniAkea and custom visuals provided by Missionary Media.

Hope to see everyone there...

Rick Nielsen

SoulPatch

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by soulpatch

I just read your post again and I totally misunderstood your question. They will be kickin everyone out around 3am.

That kinda stinks.....its a 2 hour drive from me but who knows, I may be at Disney for V-day. If so, im definitely checkin it out.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by djss

miami cp-ers like trouble will be following me over there so don't worry bout it

SS:D

You got it babes.....