Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girlfriend Likes To Kiss Other Girls

jokers9

well been dating this girl for almost 2 months. We were friends first for about 2-3 months. In the past she has told me that she digs girls too. When I say digs girls what I mean is just attracted to them and she loves kissing them. So the other night we went out and this girl approached her in the bathroom and wanted to kiss her. This girl said that her boyfriend was there and she wanted to talk to my girlfriend later. Well anyway the next time my girl went to the bathroom this girl followed her in and she approached her and my girl said they kissed for about 5-10 seconds. My girl came right out and she told me what happen. Dont get me wrong I love watching girls kiss it is a big turn on but when it involves someone you like and really care about it is different. I freaked out a little that night and she was too drunk to talk to her that night but the next day I brought the subject up and she said that she told me already that there will be sometimes, only when I am around, that she might have the erge to kiss some girl. Now I know what every guy is gonna be like, holy shit thats cool, dont let it bother you consider yourself lucky. But I really care about this girl and almost feel as though I was disrespected. We get along great, spend just about everyday together and our sex life is off the hook, should I feel this way (disrespected) or just except it?

kissing, wheter it is other girls or other guys is a great way to spread yucky germs

Tell her to stop & be a little more Conscious of spreading germs....

If you are going to be a "kissing bandit" mine as well go all the way & let you enjoy a 3some Or let you watch up close & personal

IMO (no shit its my opinion, i wrote it)

wurd, if you feel bad about it then she should understand that, if she's not willin to change then fuck that, you might as well have some fun n kiss other girls, fuck that have fun and all of you kiss girls together. She wanna be a hoe skank, treat her as such.

Very true on the germs, thats type sick just makin out with a random girl, who knows where she been n shit.

Lots of times i think girls like to kiss other girls cuz their lips are soft, and girls automatically kiss soft and sensually

Not speaking for all the guys, but my guess is lots of guys kiss tough and ruggedly.

Maybe all your girl needs is the soft, sensual type of kisses, rather than rough stuff.

just a thought~

What bullshit this all is! Some girls are so fucking lame.....Yea whatever some girls are bi .....but half these girls kiss other girls for attention purposes & that's pathetic :rolleyes:

If she will not stop after the fact you told her it bothered you give her the boot....Cause if she's making out w/ strange girls while your there...think of what she's probably doing when your not

Originally posted by sweetie029

What bullshit this all is! Some girls are so fucking lame.....Yea whatever some girls are bi & dig other chicks.....but half these girls kiss other girls for attention purposes & that's pathetic :rolleyes:

If she will not stop after the fact you told her it bothered you give her the boot....Cause if she's making out w/ strange girls while your there...think of what she's probably doing when your not

wanna make out

pretty funny thread I must say. it is not like this happens all of the time, it happen once in the last 5 months since I meet her. she came right out of the bathroom and told me, she did not hide anything at all. I am not pissed about it I just have mixed emotions thats all. I agree with a lot of the points here. keep it going.

If this bothers you and you have discussed this with her in the past, she should respect your wishes and remain completely faithful to you.....whether it be a same sex relation or not.

Its just not cool to do shit that is un necessary and not worth it if you are in a great relationship to begin with. And if she is not totally satisfied with you, maybe she needs to rethink being in a relationship with you for the sake of your feelings.

philly, usually gay bars. Jk, at regular clubs or bars down in the city. This is the funny part though about the whole night, my girls mom was out with us and she provoked it in the bathroom. She was right there when it happen. I forgot to tell you that whole part. I can't wait to see the responses.