Who is the worst person on this board?

xlr8ted

Who needs to hit the road?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who needs to hit the road?

• Howard "the duck" Stone
    • Hero "hold the hots" 47
    • S10 " Chevy" Blazed
    • Nc "no idea what this screenname is" fco?

All you guys need to relax w/ this cop shit, none of you are even close to being funny. If you going to post about someone being a cop, at least put some thought into it, don't be fucking lame. If someone posts on this board about a pill, or for some info, give a little help, stay on topic and then bust a little balls.. This is getting pathetic.

Thanks

DaVe

finally another voice of reason. this used to be a really good place to exchange info and ideas about substances. it alright to talk about shit here...thats what the board is about. just don't go looking to buy or sell anything on a public board and everything will be straight...

fuck off,

from the start all I have been doin is replying to idiots that blame me and others as being cops, and the only reason I was blamed was because I said "you shouldnt give a fuck about watchin what you say because cops dont waste their time here"

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

and I still stand by that, COPS DONT WASTE THEIR FUCKIN TIME HERE, and even if they did, THEY CANT DO SHIT ANYWAY

:blown::blank:

Originally posted by shroomzz

I dont get people on this board, how is that something a cop would say, and I dont give a fuck if hero or anyone else here is a cop, they cant do shit to me, maybe to you, but I know they cant do a damn thing to me

you're missing the running joke...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

All you guys need to relax w/ this cop shit, none of you are even close to being funny. If you going to post about someone being a cop, at least put some thought into it, don't be fucking lame. If someone posts on this board about a pill, or for some info, give a little help, stay on topic and then bust a little balls.. This is getting pathetic.

Thanks

DaVe

great points dave, i mean X... ha ha. But you are right, there is a difference in looking for information online & looking for drugs online. right calvin, shane?

PS, allot of people talk about cops setting you up. However, you forget that allot of people set up others when they get into trouble. IE a guy i know once got a arrested for a minor drug possession offense. Next thing you know, he was taking his new "freind" along with him to make buys all over.

remember, allot of people set up others when they are in trouble of thier own.

i once had too much GHB & was in the ER & a cop was questioning all my freinds & somehow got my name & number & was calling me when i got out threatening me with "charges will be filed if you dont take an undercover with you & give us something"............ talk about unethical, perhaps illegal?

i asked my freinds dad who was a cop & he said tell him to go F off. so i ignored his calls & even saw him out one night at a club "undercover"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i mostly joke with the "cop" bs...but if ppl get pissed i will push it for alittle while to have sum FUN...

i have a friend who is sitting in jail after being set up by a "friend" who was playing friend for over a year....he met my friend at a club and they became boyz...turns out he was a "cop" who was just playing the role of "friend" to set ppl up...so u can understand i have a hard time trusting some ppl...

Originally posted by fkornre

i mostly joke with the "cop" bs...but if ppl get pissed i will push it for alittle while to have sum FUN...

i have a friend who is sitting in jail after being set up by a "friend" who was playing friend for over a year....he met my friend at a club and they became boyz...turns out he was a "cop" who was just playing the role of "friend" to set ppl up...so u can understand i have a hard time trusting some ppl...

:shaky:

Originally posted by fkornre

ii have a friend who is sitting in jail after being set up by a "friend" who was playing friend for over a year....he met my friend at a club and they became boyz...turns out he was a "cop" who was just playing the role of "friend" to set ppl up...so u can understand i have a hard time trusting some ppl...

My 2 closest friends are in for the same exact thing. They have been in for about 6-7 months now, one has about 2yrs left and another 3-4 years left, so I don't trust anyone. My friends actually got set up by a so called friend that had gotten picked up for selling pills. This kid brought the undercover to the club for about 4-5 months claiming it was one of his friends. People wanna sell and make a quick buck and think they're the man, but when the shit goes down, 9 times outta ten, they turn out to be fucking rats....

Originally posted by xlr8ted

My 2 closest friends are in for the same exact thing. They have been in for about 6-7 months now, one has about 2yrs left and another 3-4 years left, so I don't trust anyone. My friends actually got set up by a so called friend that had gotten picked up for selling pills. This kid brought the undercover to the club for about 4-5 months claiming it was one of his friends. People wanna sell and make a quick buck and think they're the man, but when the shit goes down, 9 times outta ten, they turn out to be fucking rats....

exactly...my boy was set up and got caught big time...i am not sure exactly how much time he still has because he got caught after that with other shit...but he was quick to think of cash and not the consequences, now he knows better...