Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nye Roll Call - Who's Going Where???

vaughanz

Coming up to Delux, bro!!!!!!

By the way, sounds like you got your projector needs filled. Just saw that thread. I have an Epson Powerlite, but it's at a friend's house. If there's a need, I'll try to get it back in time for tonight, seeing as I'll be up there anyway.

Originally posted by mdamon7278

Somewhere with good music and lots of people and after I can bring someone home and have a nice warm sleep with someone close, LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Damon 2.0

You talk so much shit!!!:laugh:

I will be hanging with a close friend and then a house party.

Originally posted by mp3some

its getting old..

NYE w the family, then heading over to a house party w a couple of friends to usher in the New Year in a proper manner...

:beer::pint::dj::bong::rock:

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Cheers!

Mp3.-:smoke:

yeah I too don't want to spend it at a club, I think a nice bubble bath, candles, champagne and a good movie alone tonight will suffice. Besides, I havent created enough close friends here that will be in one place to actually have a good time.

Have fun :beer:

Originally posted by sotuorlando

BLING!!!!!!!!!! You're staying home tonight, say it ain't sooooooooooo, NOW I know the end times are near!

NYE is tough for me last year NYE was some depressing shit. just time to refelct tonite. ill def make it for ferry tonite.. just waitin till thurs for the space flyer and password ;)

by the way any word on picotto on fri. prolly wont go cuz i just had to pay a shitload of bills :blown:

Originally posted by lilliz77

yeah I too don't want to spend it at a club, I think a nice bubble bath, candles, champagne and a good movie alone tonight will suffice. Besides, I havent created enough close friends here that will be in one place to actually have a good time.

*** Uhhh... Sheldon... I can't make it to our gig @ Delux tonight... Got something to do... Bubbles and Champagne and stuff!! )))

Originally posted by vaughanz

*** Uhhh... Sheldon... I can't make it to our gig @ Delux tonight... Got something to do... Bubbles and Champagne and stuff!! )))

haha, hey I told ya an hour and 15 min drive esp on NYE is not my cup of tea. Sounds like a party though, but I think this lil old lady will have to sit this one out. :cool:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Well, lets see:

1) Countdown on my horse at Dupuis Reserve.

2) Cream in West Palm

3) Delux to harass Vaughan

4) Friends' to say hi and NYE kisses

5) POSSIBLY Space.

Man. Thats harsh. Sounds like a regular sat night to me!

Originally posted by mdamon7278

Damnit Crzy for once can i think of something nice for someone, damnit, just for that, im gonna kick you ass and i was talking about u by the way in my post, LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Damon 2.0

LOL...yeah, ok. I already TOLD you where to go!!!!;)