Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am not a boy!!!

Just clarifying. smile.gif

Oh, and Blue Angel, I know who has the rugrats...I remembered. Thanks, you guys, for pulling the whole dinner thing together! I think I should go to work now, it's 11:25 and I just got out of bed. OOPS!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Oh, and Blue Angel, I know who has the rugrats...I remembered. Thanks, you guys, for pulling the whole dinner thing together! I think I should go to work now, it's 11:25 and I just got out of bed. OOPS!

wait...did I meet you???

Nikki-

My fly was down? Why doesn't anybody tell me these things??! I'm always the last to know! cwm33.gif

Great meeting you last night, BTW! Maybe we'll hang out again, no?

PEACE,

notforkids

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

Hi, 'member me! DJias chick? LOL, hope you had a good night last night... cwm1.gif

~*Jam*~ aka Hunka Bunka

Hey you, of course i remember you, how could i forget??? well, maybe if i'd had another hurricane...everyone was drinking these little hurricanes and i order one and it's huge, then later i order another and it's even bigger...if i didn't know any better i'd swear the bartender was trying to get me all liquored up!! hee hee

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Nikki, hehehehe . . I know!! I figured out who too!

And YES you MOST certainly DO NOT look like a boy!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"The trouble with life in the fast lane is that you get to the other end in an awful hurry."

angel.gif

Archived