Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Grinch was at Space yesterday . . .

sobe2003

. . . charging $80 to get in yesterday morning at 6am to get in.

LP - you wonder why attendance is going down and down and down. Why don't you use some of the money you stole from people and update the quartely residents section of your website since the 2003 contracts are now up . . .

And Biz . . . why don't you write a review on why anyone would pay $80 to hear ANY SPACE RESIDENT on the terrace at 6am?

And one last reminder . . . Crobar downtown opens in approximately 3 months . . .

Guest brwneydtrouble

I highly doubt that space was balld to the wall packed enough to justify charging that much at 9am. I went there last year, it was PACKED at 7am and I got in for free. No hookups required.

I called Biz to ask what he thought they might be charging at the door around 8 to justify MAYBE going down there, but I didnt hear back. I called around 11am, plenty of time to hear back. THANK GOD I didn't waste a trip down there. I'd have been majorly pissed.

Rather than be at space all trashed with the rest of the scum of humanity, I was having brunch at Soykas on New Years Day. :D

Originally posted by sobe2003

. . . charging $80 to get in yesterday morning at 6am to get in.

LP - you wonder why attendance is going down and down and down. Why don't you use some of the money you stole from people and update the quartely residents section of your website since the 2003 contracts are now up . . .

And Biz . . . why don't you write a review on why anyone would pay $80 to hear ANY SPACE RESIDENT on the terrace at 6am?

And one last reminder . . . Crobar downtown opens in approximately 3 months . . .

and they're only going to charge $ 75 next New Year's Eve at 8 am :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I highly doubt that space was balld to the wall packed enough to justify charging that much at 9am. I went there last year, it was PACKED at 7am and I got in for free. No hookups required.

I was there last year as well . . . and if you recall they had many more DJ's last year. I remember Stepan Luke playing a mad set at the old patio.

I understand that the clubs are going to charge more . . . I just think it is outrageous to charge up to $100 for an afterhours with the regular residents.

Guest brwneydtrouble

I was there last year as well . . . and if you recall they had many more DJ's last year. I remember Stepan Luke playing a mad set at the old patio.

I understand that the clubs are going to charge more . . . I just think it is outrageous to charge up to $100 for an afterhours with the regular residents.

Yup. That patio was outta control last year.

I just heard it went up to $100 at 8am . . . :blown:

There is a simple solution to that dilema: Don't Go! :idea:

Seriously, if you REALLY want to go at 8am, it's up to you. No one is forcing you to go there at that time. But if you wanna go there at that time, that's price you gotta pay. The owner of any club has the right to choose whatever price they want. If you agree with it or not is another story.