Clubplanet Nightlife Community

T H C...

dgmodel

after inhaling, is all or at least most of the THC out of the smoke already??? my contention is that it is... and that ppl who inhale, then give a shottie are just blowing excess smoke rather than just give a straight shottie to begin with... apples is in disagreement... what do y'all think??? now im not a "smoker" so keep in mind i know shit about this, but im pretty sure thats how it is... anyone know???

how do you not smoke, but know what a shottie is :shaky::laugh2:

anyway, im not sure of the exact answer, but I do know that THC is found naturally in our bodies. Isn't that an ironic twist: smoking weed is illegal, yet the active chemical is found naturally in our bodies

My friend has a vaporizor, and that shoots out pure THC without the dirty resin part. I'd say once it's in you, MOST of it STAYS in you, and when you blow it out maybe only a miniscule amount is emitted :smoke:

A little :otopic: but still a good story.

One time at the Tunnel, my boy was about to spin in the hardcore room. So there are 5 of us in the booth, puffin on a blunt. So the circle is going good, and I have a girl next to me and I had no idea who she was. Anyway I have the L and was puffin it and the girl was like hurry the fuck up with that. I was like "Hold up, this is my L who the fuck are you? I kicked her out the circle. Shit you can come and join I will share but DO NOT rush me on my L.

I HATE when people critisize (sp?) or try to hurry you up when they are in your circle. I had people get mad at me cause they didnt like the weed.

Go buy your own shit and smoke it.

On more than one occasion I was handed a blunt only to put it in my mouth wrong. :eek: It sucks when you burn your lips

Originally posted by joeg

lol every time i see a shottie i'm just waiting for the person to scorch the inside of their mouth... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by housedog

I will share but DO NOT rush me on my L.

I HATE when people critisize (sp?) or try to hurry you up when they are in your circle. I had people get mad at me cause they didnt like the weed.

lol the worst... when i was in HS, i used to be a smoker and the best would be the one mofo who is already high shit get the L and he would start talking about some nonsense... and babbling while the L is just burning away... then Id say "you got adoption papers for that shit~!?" or "yo thats not a microphone pass that shit~!" or how about the clowns who just smell it at a party and their like "yo could i have a hit?" like wtf is one or two hits going to do for you bob marley??? keep going... fuckin crackah ass crackahs...

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol the worst... when i was in HS, i used to be a smoker and the best would be the one mofo who is already high shit get the L and he would start talking about some nonsense... and babbling while the L is just burning away... then Id say "you got adoption papers for that shit~!?" or "yo thats not a microphone pass that shit~!" or how about the clowns who just smell it at a party and their like "yo could i have a hit?" like wtf is one or two hits going to do for you bob marley??? keep going... fuckin crackah ass crackahs...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Puff, puff, give...sponge lungs.

I have a friend who does tha this name is Fred. So whenever someone is holding the L for too long we are like "Fred! pass that shit"

theres still THC in the smoke when you exhale...why do you think people try to hold the smoe in? so they can get more THC from the smoke.

If you exhale out of your nose while you are smoking good weed, you can feel the resin in your nose...its disgusting!

after inhaling, is all or at least most of the THC out of the smoke already??? my contention is that it is... and that ppl who inhale, then give a shottie are just blowing excess smoke rather than just give a straight shottie to begin with... apples is in disagreement... what do y'all think??? now im not a "smoker" so keep in mind i know shit about this, but im pretty sure thats how it is... anyone know???

not sure, if u figure it like this, the longer u hold it in, the less smoke u exhale, the higher u get

so i'm sure there is some thc that is exhaled, but not a whole lot,

i think most of it kinda "sticks" in your lungs, ppl talk about a contact high, but i don't think theres not much relevance to it, i guess unless your super sensitive( or are inhaling A LOT of second hand)

i know some ppl who try to get there pets high:laugh:

by doing the same thing, blowing smoke in there faces, i don't think there getting high, i think animals just like the smell of weed:laugh:

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

not sure, if u figure it like this, the longer u hold it in, the less smoke u exhale, the higher u get

so i'm sure there is some thc that is exhaled, but not a whole lot,

i think most of it kinda "sticks" in your lungs, ppl talk about a contact high, but i don't think theres not much relevance to it, i guess unless your super sensitive( or are inhaling A LOT of second hand)

i know some ppl who try to get there pets high:laugh:

by doing the same thing, blowing smoke in there faces, i don't think there getting high, i think animals just like the smell of weed:laugh:

the longer you hold it does not get you higher what youre feeling is lack of oxygen...

yeah... im not a scientist but im taking an educated guess here... its like squeezing an orange... once the juice is out, you can squeeze for hours, no more juice is coming out... once you take a hit and the thc is out you can hold your breathe for hours youre not going to get any more out of it... youre only getting dizzier or liteheaded because of lack of oxygen...

• 1 month later...
Guest imsohigh
the longer you hold it does not get you higher what youre feeling is lack of oxygen...

heh... not. The longer you hold the smoke in, the more your lungs can absorb the thc. So, yes, you do get higher after holding it in longer. Of course if you hold your breath for like a minute yea youll get oxygen deprived so dont be a dumbass, just hold it for a while.

The thc is IN the smoke, so if you shotgun someone after taking a hit yourself they can still get some thc. it's not much mind you, but still weed smells so good ill take a doubled shot.

thc absorption has absolutely nothing to do with holding in the smoke... in fact you won't even absorb the thc untill you start breathing again. The amount absorbed depends on the thc content of the weed and the amount of smoke taken in. THC is absorbed by the lungs from the smoke but its not done so efficiently that theres no THC in "used smoke" in fact the lungs only absorb a small amount of the THC that's in the smoke (somewhere around 30%) so yes... you can catch a buzz off a "recycled toke" although its much like smoking weed that's 30% less potent than the "non recycled" toke. Obviously the more smoke you take in the higher you'll get... if you really dont wanna waste it get yourself a gravity bong... or a vaporizer

Originally posted by imsohigh

heh... not. The longer you hold the smoke in, the more your lungs can absorb the thc. So, yes, you do get higher after holding it in longer. Of course if you hold your breath for like a minute yea youll get oxygen deprived so dont be a dumbass, just hold it for a while.

The thc is IN the smoke, so if you shotgun someone after taking a hit yourself they can still get some thc. it's not much mind you, but still weed smells so good ill take a doubled shot.

imo thats false...