Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Fouroneone Weekend Thread

fouroneone

Originally posted by fouroneone

But on a serious note:

my folks were happy that i spent a nye with them for the first time in.......forever.

PLUS

i was chosen as one of the final three for a PHAT apartment on wall street, but they ended up renting it out to someone else......so instead of moving to Wall Street I'm Moving to queens.....

but at least i get to leave the country for a while

:ghey: :ghey:

Originally posted by icyclexii

damn...so what you up to this weekend? know of any good parties? ;)

this was on the ClubPlanet Calendar.....I shit u not

:laugh::blown::laugh::blown::laugh::blown:

*Demo/Topic: "Hands on Rope Bondage Workshop" with The WebMaster

*This Friday - January 2nd at Paddles Dungeon:

*Address: #250 West 26th Street (bet: 7th & 8th Ave)

*Time: 9 PM - 10:45 PM (doors open 8:45 PM)

About the meeting:

This ain't no demo, this ain't no lecture, this ain't no fooling around - it's a DSF Bondage workshop! How tight? Escape-proof? Suspension? Prolonged Bondage? Tying someone up for the first time?

In this workshop, The WebMaster, one of the best Bondage Masters around, will discuss and teach his favorite BDSM Activity. He will answers the above questions, as well as, demonstrate a number of rope bondage techniques for several play situations from quick and easy (but very effective), to elaborate and not so easy!

Just as spiders do their magical webwork, our WebMaster weaves his webwork with some of the most amazing rope work you've seen.

If you are either a novice to bondage or a bondage enthusiast, don't miss this workshop. You'll walk away bondage wise, and best of all, you'll be among other bondage lovers.

P.S. Don't forget to bring sufficient amount of rope. There is a huge difference in learning between watching and participating. if you do not have access to buy rope, the good news is, Paddles sells rope on premises.

<><>About DomSubFriends MEETINGS and SOCIALS<><>

*You must be minimum 18 years old to attend.

*All meetings and socials are $4 for DSF & affiliate members, and $8 for non members.

*Affiliate group leaders are welcomed at DSF meetings for Free.

DomSubFriends meetings are held 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Friday of each month at Paddles.

Paddles is an NYC S&M club located at:

#250 West 26th Street (Bet: 7th/8th Ave)

Paddles management is gracious to offer all male attendees of DSF meetings a 60% discount to stay when the club opens to the general public at 10 PM.

Females after the meetings are admitted for free, providing they are members of DomSubFriends (or affiliate group); otherwise it's only $5 to stay.

For savings to DSF meetings, affiliate meetings, fetish vendors and S&M clubs, take a look at our website. Discover the many benefits of becoming a DSF member via the net or in person at one of our meetings.

DomSubFriends management

http://www.DomSubFriends.com

---------------------------------------------------------

So anyway,

You down?

:laugh::eek:

i think tonight will catch up on sleep and feel bad for the cleaning people that work at the tremont. (the hotel connected to the roxy). From 3 in the morning until 7 on floors 5-6-7 it was college dorm-like. There were people doing all kinds of fucked up shit.

Oh and that hotel eats ass do not get a room there ever.