Clubplanet Nightlife Community

santana vs jp

People found reasons to hate Jesus Christ. There will always be haters no matter how great you are. Just stay true to yourself and do your thing. Don't worry about what anyone says because most of the time when people put you down it's because you're doing something right.

godisadj ... i can't believe that you bust my balls. you spin in a stripclub when you don't even match beats. you mix from beastie boys "fight for your right" to la bouche "be my lover". and you say i have no skills or that i can't dj. check yourself you lil faggot. actually working at a stripclub is more emceeing than dj'ing. don't ever criticize me again

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

godisadj ... i can't believe that you bust my balls. you spin in a stripclub when you don't even match beats. you mix from beastie boys "fight for your right" to la bouche "be my lover". and you say i have no skills or that i can't dj. check yourself you lil faggot. actually working at a stripclub is more emceeing than dj'ing. don't ever criticize me again

choopie ..........I Turn to You!

Originally posted by djklutch

its funny cause i didnt mention in this post anywhere the venues i have djed or where i dj now and right offf the bat u knew EXACLTY wheree i djed like sf friday and deko which means my name is out there enuff,even 4 years ago that u still rememebr me to be at sf..> > SaL kLuTcH

Vaild Point...Very Valid. Klutch I still luv ya !

Binoy Why are you even wasting ur breath w this bro. Those who know, Know. And you know that kid!

Originally posted by *************

Vaild Point...Very Valid. Klutch I still luv ya !

Binoy Why are you even wasting ur breath w this bro. Those who know, Know. And you know that kid!

Your right, Its just when someone is talkin about one of my good friends i get defensive. I hear ya though, def a waste of my time. See you soon.

Originally posted by thehype

geeezz can we go 1 day w/out any drama

SHUT UP HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL EAT YOUR GLASSES AND RIP YOUR SHIRT OFF AND CHOKE THE SHIT OUF OF YOU WITH IT.........................

OH AND AGAIN, SORRY FOR THAT TIME AT ABYSS................

GODISADJ, YOU SPIN AT A GO GO BAR, FOR REAL??????????, FOR REAL, THAT IS SO HOT, ID LOVE TO WATCH BICHES DANCING AROUND FROM THE BOOTH ALL DAY..............ID BE PLAYING ALL SLOW SHIT, SO THEY CAN GET ALL SEXY AND SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY TOO MUCH VOLUMES, IM WACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not takeing any sides here i think Jp,Richie, Soory i never heard Klutch but there all good djs now godisadj

why dont you show up the FUEL and we can invite all the other djs you can show them what you say you can do what was that

something about Tenaglia wow i think you way over your head!!!

Originally posted by godisadj

mr klutch fridays don't count @ sf & the basement @ deko.........WOW!

I RATHER BE A GO-GO BAR DJ!

mr. godisadj...klutch is one of the best up and coming hip hop dj's....i think you need to consult with a physician regarding your hostility towards the people in this business.

"i think you need to consult with a physician regarding your hostility towards the people in this business."

I call it ass kissing, I give honest reviews, and if the dj's don't like it tough................... no sugar coating here................