Clubplanet Nightlife Community

K-smooth----

was at Saharah---he was even on stage the little nerd---

I always thought he was a jerkoff ---(despite the drama MTV brought him) but tonight confirmed it---hes really like 5'4"---he walked by me and people were stopping him ---he was saying that he was a superstar!! sickening!------right in front of me---pooping jazz----i laughed in his face ---and he kept walking----dude---he jumped on stage and fucking jumped around----he thought he was elvis........

no joke---he is a K-MIDGET---never seen such a short prick in my life!-------poor little K-stump!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by g1313

I always thought he was a jerkoff ---(despite the drama MTV brought him) but tonight confirmed it---hes really like 5'4"---he walked by me and people were stopping him ---he was saying that he was a superstar!! sickening!------right in front of me---pooping jazz----i laughed in his face ---and he kept walking----dude---he jumped on stage and fucking jumped around----he thought he was elvis........

no joke---he is a K-MIDGET---never seen such a short prick in my life!-------poor little K-stump!!!!!!!!!!

almost feel sorry that he doesent realise hes just white trash from mastic........

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by bringda40z

almost feel sorry that he doesent realise hes just white trash from mastic........

And where are you white trash from????

I'm not sticking up for K-smooth, but I did live in the same neighborhood as him, he's not white, and he's not even from mastic, so get your facts straight:rolleyes:

*BTW it's spelled realize*

:mad: I hate when people talk sh!t!!!!I know, every single person from Mastic is white trash, right, grow up.

Originally posted by shortyrockrox

And where are you white trash from????

I'm not sticking up for K-smooth, but I did live in the same neighborhood as him, he's not white, and he's not even from mastic, so get your facts straight:rolleyes:

*BTW it's spelled realize*

:mad: I hate when people talk sh!t!!!!I know, every single person from Mastic is white trash, right, grow up.

LOL all i said, he was white trash and yes im sorry he lives in mastic or shirley wherever same area. IM sure you are delightful, but there is plenty of white trash from mastic and your only kidding your self by denying it, all you gota do is go to smiths point. A holes like him i cant have a good time at clubs because hes a 5 foot tough guy just like he showed himself to be. And where was he from? Im from shoreham actually....

Guest shortyrockrox

Of course there is white trash in Mastic/Shirley just like everywhere else, but I sure as hell am not white trash, and I grew up in Shirley around the block from K-Smooth, who is despite not even being white, far from trash. He may portray himself poorly, however he has a good family, and a beautiful home. Again I am not sticking up for him, I just hate when people automatically assume everyone from Mastic is white trash. And really Shoreham is right next to Mastic/Shirley so whats the difference, your not exactly living in Beltaire yourself.

Guest shortyrockrox

And as for Smith point beach, I use to live 2 minutes from there, and lets see not everyone at that beach is from Mastic/Shirley, I would assume most people east of Nicholls road would go to that beach considering their other options. It doesn't even matter though, I don't have to defend myself for being from Shirley, I'm just tryin to make a point :cool:

Jealous much?? Damn

Originally posted by shortyrockrox

And as for Smith point beach, I use to live 2 minutes from there, on the water, and lets see not everyone at that beach is from Mastic/Shirley, I would assume most people east of Nicholls road would go to that beach considering their other options. It doesn't even matter though, I don't have to defend myself for being from Shirley, I'm just tryin to make a point :cool:

good time "SHORTY"!

I hoped you wouldve sayed longer----oh well---nice seeing you----you are grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

G...........

Guest shortyrockrox

good time "SHORTY"!

I hoped you wouldve sayed longer----oh well---nice seeing you----you are grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

G...........

Thank you:beer:

It was fun!!! I'm sure I'll see you soon, back to reality now:rolleyes:

;)

you call him a nerd yet your taking time to post shit about him eh?

:rolleyes:

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by tunnle

one word TOOL.. the guy is a fucken tool,,he does not even know it but people are making fun at him ....lol

The funny thing is, he does know, he has been told repeatedly, but he thinks he's a superstar because people like Gino keep bringing him up;) xoxo mwuah suga

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by lmg

i saw the show. kid seemed like a jerkoff to me:chop:

moral of the story is..... making yourself look like a fuckin moron on TV isn't hard, it's funny because he was going to have MTV tape my hampton house and my roomates said no fcukin way, thank the lord for that!!!!!!!

:clap2: