Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cheetah

I went to cheetah last nite for the first time and I have to say the party is fuckin great...i dunno what all the arguments were about there being too many gays at the party, there were a few...but it only added to the diversity of the party....tons of hot girls, the music was pretty good, and there were live drummers...cant beat that...overall I was definitely impressed and am goin back next week

Originally posted by jovanls400

I went to cheetah last nite for the first time and I have to say the party is fuckin great...i dunno what all the arguments were about there being too many gays at the party, there were a few...but it only added to the diversity of the party....tons of hot girls, the music was pretty good, and there were live drummers...cant beat that...overall I was definitely impressed and am goin back next week

You TELL 'em! The drummers were ON POINT last night, I was up there on them for a while myself. :laugh:

Mike Cruz is awesome. Really hard tribal til they kicked us out....and it wasn't too crowded like the week before either! I think a lot of the heads were probably JUST getting to sleep last night. :laugh: