Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs that have a 30+ crowd

klicks77

Hey folks. I am coming down to Miami with my girlfriend and we would like to hit a few clubs that are not filled with 21 year olds. A fun 30+ dance crowd would be our preference. ( not too old as my girlfriend looks like a 28 year old model ) House music would also be the preference.. Any suggestions...

Guest saleen351

take 95 north to the hollywood/lauderdale international airport, go to the spirt counter and buy a ticket for NYC.....

Originally posted by pod

I'm guessing they'd be into Opium, Mynt, and clubs of that ilk.

Nerve draws a mix of people, 21+, 30+, but the common element there is most of them know how to behave :laugh:.

They know how to behave and they don't have to stand in line all night:laugh:

We would be looking for a dance club.. just really looking for an older more sophisticated crowd then the drink to you fall down college crowd.

Does not have to cater to senior citizens lol... but at 34 my girlfriend does not want to be the oldest women in the place either..

She also tends to like mixed crowds with house music. Likes the energy... ( she is a dance fiend )

we are staying at the Hilton on Sobe so that would be the area I would prefer to avoid driving..or long cab rides. Though I am told we do have to check out Space.. Someone up here also mentioned a place called bed or something with bed in it but did not talk about the crowd much..

Originally posted by klicks77

Someone up here also mentioned a place called bed or something with bed in it but did not talk about the crowd much..

Don't go.

As for Space, if you've never been, then go, but all the downtown clubs cater to a young crowd, the majority being 25 and under. Best time to go is for WMC.

Hey folks. I am coming down to Miami with my girlfriend and we would like to hit a few clubs that are not filled with 21 year olds. A fun 30+ dance crowd would be our preference. ( not too old as my girlfriend looks like a 28 year old model ) House music would also be the preference.. Any suggestions...

come check out jazid (1342 washington ave) on sunday. our demographic is very broad and I think you and your girlfriend will be in for a treat if you like house. :)

pm or email me if you have any questions

ramon@restrictedmgmt.com

I think Nerve would be a good fit overall then. House music, with a crowd that isn't about falling over.

Most of the decent clubs down here aren't about that though. The fall-over crowd tends to stick to Ocean Drive.

As a 30+ guyman... here are my pics (in order)

Thursday>>>>>>

Crobar

Friday, Saturday>>>>>

Rumi <Lounge> (Upscale - Have dinner reservations at 9:30P and then hang out upstairs for a bit - then move on)

Pearl <Lounge> (same as Rumi - but more stuck up)

Nerve <Club> Already talked about in this thread

Mynt <Club> Bring a $20 for the doorman unless your girl is hot

Crobar <Club> Upstairs VIP is the only way to go

Opium <Club> You might get in, or you might not.

On Sunday you must go to Jazid.

On Monday - Tantra

Originally posted by guyman1966

As a 30+ guyman... here are my pics (in order)

Thursday>>>>>>

Crobar

Friday, Saturday>>>>>

Rumi <Lounge> (Upscale - Have dinner reservations at 9:30P and then hang out upstairs for a bit - then move on)

Pearl <Lounge> (same as Rumi - but more stuck up)

Nerve <Club> Already talked about in this thread

Mynt <Club> Bring a $20 for the doorman unless your girl is hot

Crobar <Club> Upstairs VIP is the only way to go

Opium <Club> You might get in, or you might not.

On Sunday you must go to Jazid.

On Monday - Tantra

Its about time:tongue:

we are staying at the Hilton on Sobe so that would be the area I would prefer to avoid driving..or long cab rides. Though I am told we do have to check out Space.. Someone up here also mentioned a place called bed or something with bed in it but did not talk about the crowd much..

Go to Joia, Prive, Tantra..you can eat there and also dance... and the crowd average is late 20s, early 30s..you'll have a blast and you don't need to go to a superclub....just go back to your room to bang your wife. :D

thanks all.. that gives me some real info to do some research on..

Sounds like some good choices for us.

I do hate dropping money to door men just so I can spend more money at their club.. kind of like lining up to pay someone money.. I hate that..

The upside is my girlfriend is very hot and very tall.. 5'11 without shoes so she tends to get us into most clubs very quickly .. ( at least a lot faster than I can )