Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John '00' Fleming @ Arc Jan. 17th

I like J00F and see him every time he comes to Arc.

I can't really imagine why would you say shit like that...if you don't like his style that's fine, but he can spin and does it well.

maybe you thinking of Marco V...last time at Arc he had like this 1hr of "bad luck" - mismatching beats, mixing poorly, but then he picked it up and the next two hours were great.

Originally posted by PCR

maybe you thinking of Marco V...last time at Arc he had like this 1hr of "bad luck" - mismatching beats, mixing poorly, but then he picked it up and the next two hours were great.

ouch, that must have sucked to be him for that hour! he must have been ready to crawl under his turntables and hide..lol..

Originally posted by deeperndeeper

omg i saw him at arc little while back and it was the worst 45 minutes of my life!!!!!! i wouldnt wish going to a club when hes there to my worst enemy

what???

J00F is awesome! - the last time i saw him was on the PVD weekend...

altho i was dead after PVD, i ended up going to arc the next day by myself and had an amazing time...

john fleming = non stop energy - simply brilliant -

yes - however that was a bad nite at arc in terms of crowd since most people were dead after PVD - and the club was like half empty...

i dont know if thats the nite u were talking about -- but usually arc is packed when he's there --

no offense, but give some respect to this DJ - he's good...;)

btw - i wouldnt miss this one - i'm in!!!

:bounce:

Originally posted by djpaul

anybody going to see J00F? I am in!

couting days :)

:party:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

i'm there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone wants to *try* to meet again

arcs not gonna have a bar , so i should be able to

walk and talk this time:laugh: :laugh:

i'll be in front of the arcade at 5!!!!!

j00f j00f j00f:D

i've never heard him spin, but i would love to check him out!

my friends aren't going that night, and i don't want to go into the city by myself, so i can't go :(

good luck with the 5 meet-up...:laugh: (that's still too funny that we all missed it!)

Originally posted by karisma

i've never heard him spin, but i would love to check him out!

my friends aren't going that night, and i don't want to go into the city by myself, so i can't go :(

good luck with the 5 meet-up...:laugh: (that's still too funny that we all missed it!)

what's your location? me and a few friends (girls/guy) will be coming from CLifton, NJ - just in case you'd like to come along or meet somewhere....

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

i'm there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone wants to *try* to meet again

arcs not gonna have a bar , so i should be able to

walk and talk this time:laugh: :laugh:

i'll be in front of the arcade at 5!!!!!

j00f j00f j00f:D

Actually, he's mostly PsyTrance... he's ok... not really my style but I do listen to some of his sets here and there...

JOOF beats all those other cheezy trance dj's out there...i cant stand listening to the same fucking songs over and over from these dj's ... at least JOOF attempts to spin trance that almost no one has ever heard at clubs these days.....that should be enough for anyone to go see him!

j00f is the most underatted dj out there in my opinion, his style goes from psy-trance to a little bit of tech trance, but the trance he spins is not all the uplifting formula song after song, he brings sooo much energy to his sets and the club

his style is just keeps the energy flowing iam glad to see he took a residency in nyc he seems to love it here and thats great

when he was at arc in september he destroyed arc if you were there you would know

Originally posted by aystar

j00f is the most underatted dj out there in my opinion, his style goes from psy-trance to a little bit of tech trance, but the trance he spins is not all the uplifting formula song after song, he brings sooo much energy to his sets and the club

his style is just keeps the energy flowing iam glad to see he took a residency in nyc he seems to love it here and thats great

when he was at arc in september he destroyed arc if you were there you would know

i agree! i almost came in my pants when i listened to the music he spun...intelligent & futurustic trance... for the 21st century.