Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok Soooooooooooooooo........

koky

i give up on trying to figure out if new members around here are fake or not, so i choose not to believe any pics being posted around here.

oh believe me ;) this woman is real ;)

here she is at blue lounge .. i throw a weekly party there !! maybe you can come someday and check out all the hott bitches there bullseye ;)

47b5dc36b3127cce9001a75b08ba00000016108ZcuW7ZsA

Well ms. vampress....i told u u were lucky the other day that i dont post much anymore.....if this would have been a couple of months ago...i would have made u the resident sex board box eater.....and i would have sent u to naughty first and foremost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::D

:aaah: Cara de culo... you still going at it with the box eatin...

I told you that not for me but Aria is more then welcome to do so.. :devil:

Well ms. vampress....i told u u were lucky the other day that i dont post much anymore.....if this would have been a couple of months ago...i would have made u the resident sex board box eater.....and i would have sent u to naughty first and foremost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::D
I'm sure the Mrs, wouldn't mind a little box eating, shit head is head :licker:!!!

why oh why do you bleach your hair blonde?
Its not only Blonde baby, its red on the bottom half.....besides my mom is a beautician and she makes sure she uses the good stuff so my hair will be healthy, so do you now like Blondes???

You really need to see my hair in person in order to appreciate it.

Its not only Blonde baby, its red on the bottom half.....besides my mom is a beautician and she makes sure she uses the good stuff so my hair will be healthy, so do you now like Blondes???

You really need to see my hair in person in order to appreciate it.

I agree with tastey..I think ur hair darker would look so much better!!! :)

I agree with tastey..I think ur hair darker would look so much better!!! :)
Believe it or not, been thinking about it....I have always had Red hair, but for me it is so much more of a mission to maintain the color in than what I currently have now. I have to use special colored shampoos and conditioners!!!

But Red has always been my weakness!!!

Believe it or not, been thinking about it....I have always had Red hair, but for me it is so much more of a mission to maintain the color in than what I currently have now. I have to use special colored shampoos and conditioners!!!

But Red has always been my weakness!!!

I think I forgot to welcome you to the board.

Welcome :type:

:D

Guest gabo
Shit, that just makes things a whole lot more interesting.......but i'm more than sure he does'nt!!!!
trust me when I tell u he likes to send guys video of him jerking off!