Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Me Against the World"

do you ever think the world is out to get you. Once one thing goes wrong another problem pops up... So far the New Year is starting off really shitty. The only thing that I have that is good is the most important thank god family, friends, and my girl.

Just me and my bitch.

Originally posted by origskeemr

do you ever think the world is out to get you. Once one thing goes wrong another problem pops up... So far the New Year is starting off really shitty. The only thing that I have that is good is the most important thank god family, friends, and my girl.

Just me and my bitch.

Yep..I def feel you on this one..:(

...two key words: perspective and energy...when shit keeps going down, it's like quicksand...i try different perspectives on the situations - my sister reminds me to not always take things personal...very true...i also try to not perpetuate the negative energy...one usu begets the other...if you keep on that tip, i guarantee it will only continue...just some thoughts...sometimes it is you against the world...lol...and you just have to get home as soon as possible and hope for a quick ending so you can start anew tomorrow...

Just me and my bitch.

I guess you haven't gone snowboarding yet :(

Im going next weekend. That should cheer me up.

Just try to surround yourself with extra-curricular activities, going out with friends, trips, vacations, calling old friends up, shake up your daily routine, go home a different way.

And listen to what phatman said ;)

Originally posted by phatman

...two key words: perspective and energy...when shit keeps going down, it's like quicksand...i try different perspectives on the situations - my sister reminds me to not always take things personal...very true...i also try to not perpetuate the negative energy...one usu begets the other...if you keep on that tip, i guarantee it will only continue...just some thoughts...sometimes it is you against the world...lol...and you just have to get home as soon as possible and hope for a quick ending so you can start anew tomorrow...

yeh thats what I'm trying to do... Just like 'fuck it' now. Whateva happens I'll still be standing up cause I refuse to fall.

Just me and my bitch.

damn skippy.:D

'So when you see me on your block with two glocks

Screamin Fuck the World like Tupac

I just don't give a fuuuuuck!!

Talkin that shit behind my back, dirty mackin

tellin your boys that I'm on crack

So put my tape back on the rack

Go run and tell your friends my shit is wack

But see me on the street and duck

Cause you gon' get stuck, stoned, and snuffed

Cause I just don't give a fuuuuuck!!

Originally posted by fineones

'So when you see me on your block with two glocks

Screamin Fuck the World like Tupac

Talkin that shit behind my back, dirty mackin

tellin your boys that I'm on crack

So put my tape back on the rack

Go run and tell your friends my shit is wack

But see me on the street and duck

Cause you gon' get stuck, stoned, and snuffed

Cause I just don't give a fuuuuuck!!

lol everyone gets mad at me when I'm like that. It's funny cause I could give a fuck less (i get over shit mad easy). The song you just quoted is my shit... Next to "I collapse" this shit is my anthem. I really dont let nuttin touch me after thinkin about how shit can be worse. okay I'm a lil fucked up right now so I'll stfu.:D

BTW in case anyone was wondering court has been adjourned.

Just me and my bitch.

"when it rains it pours..."