Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pop the question

dance2this

is there a best way to ask a girl on a date? as in instead of saying- "would you ever want to go on a date with me?" or "is there a chance me and you could go on a date?" obviously it would be better to enforce it more by saying "let's go to the movie on night" what does eveyone else use?

Originally posted by dance2this

is there a best way to ask a girl on a date? as in instead of saying- "would you ever want to go on a date with me?" or "is there a chance me and you could go on a date?" obviously it would be better to enforce it more by saying "let's go to the movie on night" what does eveyone else use?

D.) all of the above

Originally posted by dance2this

stop second guessing yourself and do it

ull be happy u did..just make sure to do it with confidence :aright:

"To worry is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but you don't get anywhere." -Van Wilder

ask her out to DO something instead of being so ambiguous and if you get a yes have a date in mind and seal the deal right then. i mean asking someone out is pretty premeditated usually and if you come across like you don't even know what you want then that's not so good...

hey its always tough cause u'r putting urself out there but wtf really you have nothing to lose and everything to gain

"is there a chance" and "would you ever" are sorta suggesting you expect a no...try "Can i take you out" or something a little more direct :aright:

the night i met my woof-woof of an ex, he said, "can i take you out sometime?" i honestly wasn't attracted to him at the time, but he seemed so nice and asked so politely that i was almost shocked; i never really come across that. i figured i'd give him a chance and, if things didn't work out romantically, at least i could maybe make friends with someone who knew how to treat others respectfully. (i discovered later that he knew almost nothing about respect, but the first impression is not always an accurate or complete one.)