Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Aint no Pussy, like new pussy..."

tommyarmani

It all depends on the context

New Pussy

=

Virgin / Tight / Young / or just New to you!

But anytime I hear this I remember the Chris Rock bit.....

"Oh... got U some New Pussy huh....

But, New Pussy Can't Cook!!!" :laugh2:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Someone told me this saying & im not sure what it means

do you know how excited and horny you get when you are banging a new girl? well, thats because it's new pussy. and then eventually after having sex for a while your interest starts to taper off a bit. well thats because your "new pussy" has become "same old pussy"...hence the saying "there's no pussy like new pussy". new pussy is more exciting because it's novel.

Originally posted by djsquillz

do you know how excited and horny you get when you are banging a new girl? well, thats because it's new pussy. and then eventually after having sex for a while your interest starts to taper off a bit. well thats because your "new pussy" has become "same old pussy"...hence the saying "there's no pussy like new pussy". new pussy is more exciting because it's novel.

that seems very shallow of you to say something like that. I for one enjoy my "old" pussy more and more as time goes by cause I feel more of a connection with the person. As the love my partner and I share together continues to grow, the sexual experiences we share grow as well.

Thanks,

Mr. Sensitive

Originally posted by nomembername

that seems very shallow of you to say something like that. I for one enjoy my "old" pussy more and more as time goes by cause I feel more of a connection with the person. As the love my partner and I share together continues to grow, the sexual experiences we share grow as well.

Thanks,

Mr. Sensitive

if you will look back to the first post on this thread, it was someone inquiring about the meaning of a saying. all i did was explain it's meaning to him. that doesn't necessarily mean that i agree with it now does it? asshole :blown:

Originally posted by b-side

It all depends on the context

New Pussy

=

Virgin / Tight / Young / or just New to you!

But anytime I hear this I remember the Chris Rock bit.....

"Oh... got U some New Pussy huh....

But, New Pussy Can't Cook!!!" :laugh2:

New Pussy can't read!!! New Pussy's ILLITERATE!!!!!!!

Originally posted by devGOD

hmm what's wrong with used pussy? ass long as it's tight the lips aren't hanging all over the place

He is talking about the Chris Rock "New Pussy"

And all that meant was that when you are with a girl...its old pussy. A new girl would be new pussy. So the idea is that you need to re-cycle the pussy!