Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>The House Dance Conference...

damnn i will definitely check out the next one.. id go tonight if the weather wasnt supose to get shitty...

NEXT MONTH IT IS!

House culture and dance is fascinating. I'd really like to go see.

Despina, by the way, it was really nice to officially meet you the other weekend at Arc!! wish we coulda stayed longer but i was sooo tired....you have such a beautiful face too, i had to say it :)

• 4 weeks later...

Party People,

Sorry to say, it's true that at my event, the HOUSE DANCE CONFERENCE! We do not allow cameras!! I have my own personal camera filming, and editing, and then selling the vids! The dancers (unlike other vids) get royalties from each video. This is a way for dancers to understand that we respect each other, and can respect our own artforms of DANCE, and can become a unified, respectful (towards one another), and appreciated, self-supported community. That doesn't have to complain about the mis-doings, miseducation, and exploitation of HOLLYWOOD, that constantly shows dance in a perspective that rarely shows what we really feel and go through.

If every sponsor starts to follow what I am doing with my vids, then, we can start our own Hollywood, make our own movies, and easily educate people through our voice. Then maybe, this would wake Hollywood up to respecting cultures, instead of running through them for capital gain. See everyone at the next one on MARCH 4!! That's my BIRTHDAY PARTY!! Thanks for all the compliments about the event!!

GOD BLESS ALL!! KEEP DANCING and SUPPORTING THE ARTS,

Brian Footwork Green

Originally posted by footwork

Party People,

Sorry to say, it's true that at my event, the HOUSE DANCE CONFERENCE! We do not allow cameras!! I have my own personal camera filming, and editing, and then selling the vids! The dancers (unlike other vids) get royalties from each video. This is a way for dancers to understand that we respect each other, and can respect our own artforms of DANCE, and can become a unified, respectful (towards one another), and appreciated, self-supported community. That doesn't have to complain about the mis-doings, miseducation, and exploitation of HOLLYWOOD, that constantly shows dance in a perspective that rarely shows what we really feel and go through.

If every sponsor starts to follow what I am doing with my vids, then, we can start our own Hollywood, make our own movies, and easily educate people through our voice. Then maybe, this would wake Hollywood up to respecting cultures, instead of running through them for capital gain. See everyone at the next one on MARCH 4!! That's my BIRTHDAY PARTY!! Thanks for all the compliments about the event!!

Brian Footwork Green

WOW!!! I cant believe THE Brian Footwork Green Posted in my thread!!! :bowdown: You are AMAZING!!!!! and I personally want to thank you for putting together these events because they are honestly the BEST in NYC! :D

Party People,

Brian Footwork Green

Yup man you got me and my friends hooked. March 4th will be the 3rd conference i've been to, even though i'm nowhere near as great as most the dancers who attend, my own dancing has definitely upped and improved lots. I will def be there march 4th and wish you a happy bday. Caught you doing your "footwork" at the last one, insanely sick stuff you were doing man I couldn't beleive what I was seeing but I was seeing it ;op

Laters. Oh and check your PM if you read this.

HDC is amazing...!

'FootWork'> I took your words on the Momo Team Dance Comp Vid as insperation.

"Its about being on beat all of the time, thats what seperates us from gymnist or tricksters"

I totally agree 'Quick Rocks Right' deserved to win!

Is there a internet site you can plug where we can buy the Videos from the HDC?

Respect,

DisCo

Originally posted by shaolinstyle

:rolleyes: and you're the only good dancer on this board...that's if you really are a good dancer

I didnt say i was the only one. Just most f the people ive met or seen dont really dance hard or much. Trust me im sure theres a million people who freakign work it much better than me. Even on this bored im sure i would get wipe, but i dont know who are the dancers on this board besides NURSE GLOW. And i dont practice nor go to school to learn moves or stuff like that, so im sure i would get torn up.

^ that cat can dance. If you ever get to see him dance take notes. Trust me many off the people I chill with are dancers and even they say that about this kid. Now a days there are so little dancers out in the scene. All you see is people Nordatrecking or Factory stomping. Please people be original when you dance. try to do something different.

Please come to the conference, because you are now entering the REAL of the streets from the 70s till now. This is Brian Footwork Green, I am partly known commercially because of my work with MYA and other R&B and EMCEEs since the mid 80s, but, I have always repped in the streets. Please come!! YOUR EYES WILL OPEN!! For all, if you have an EGO, it will bring in down!! IF you have an open heart, the party will embrace you. KEEP GOD IN YOUR HEARTS and MINDS ALWAYS!! LOVE WHAT YOU DO and RESPECT OTHERS!!:)

GOD BLESS,

Brian Footwork Green

Please come to the conference, because you are now entering the REAL of the streets from the 70s till now. This is Brian Footwork Green, I am partly known commercially because of my work with MYA and other R&B and EMCEEs since the mid 80s, but, I have always repped in the streets. Please come!! YOUR EYES WILL OPEN!! For all, if you have an EGO, it will bring in down!! IF you have an open heart, the party will embrace you. KEEP GOD IN YOUR HEARTS and MINDS ALWAYS!! LOVE WHAT YOU DO and RESPECT OTHERS!!:)

GOD BLESS,

Brian Footwork Green

He speaks truth, it's opened my eyes and soul up to dancing in a WHOLE new way.

I'm going this Thursday. Brian, can I bring my lil brother he's 17 but he's always loved to pop, lock, break and style and he shows a lot of talent that can grow, I know he would benefit a lot from the conference.

As I say to most, I started to party at 12 years old with my older brother, who was sneaking me in everywhere. I will be at the front door from 11pm-11:30pm, come them. Any further conversations about these matters and the PURCHASE of vids, just email me: brifoot71@yahoo.com. OR for ALL THOSE THAT ARE INTERESTED IN VID!! THEY WILL BE AT THE BAR WITH ME! So, bring extra money if you are trying to get them on Thursday! There are HOUSE and BOOGALOO/Poppin vids!! They will be playing in the screens all night!! As well as other vids that will not be for sale.

GOD BLESS,

Brian Footwork Green

OR for ALL THOSE THAT ARE INTERESTED IN VID!! THEY WILL BE AT THE BAR WITH ME! So, bring extra money if you are trying to get them on Thursday! There are HOUSE and BOOGALOO/Poppin vids!! They will be playing in the screens all night!! As well as other vids that will not be for sale.

GOD BLESS,

Brian Footwork Green

thats great! I'm definetly going to buy those Vids :D

im about 75% sure that im goin to go and check things out. Im not a pop or locker or breaker dont even know the difference most times. I just love to get down. Im gonna be wiped on thursday cause of the partying im doin tonite over at sala, and sin sin and wed at re:fuge, but im sure i would be most satisfied after leaving with good house in my head and awesome dancers in my mind.

ahhhhhhhh i was just reminded by my moms bf that my mom is coming back from ecuador on the 4th at 9pm. I dont know now about the chances of me goin are. Shes been gone for a month so im sure she would be pretty pissed off if i took off that same minute after saying hello lol. I doubt i canmake it now.

• 5 weeks later...